Sydney thunderstorms

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoggyStylz

So who is getting nailed by the Thunder storms right now?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep, for the last hour or so.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really relaxes me to be honest. Nothing better than going to sleep with the sound of rain and thunder. Just takes my mind off the everyday shit I go through.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Really relaxes me to be honest. Nothing better than going to sleep with the sound of rain and thunder. Just takes my mind off the everyday shit I go through.
I'm exactly the same bro.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its snowing in the blue mountains ffs

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dead set? Yesterday we had some thunder and lightening and a bit of rain. Here in Forster now it is very windy and sky is reasonably clear. Very black rain clouds around earlier this arvo but no rain. No doubt if the storms from Sydney are heading this way we'll see them early morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The only decent rain...

[video=youtube;EFVEWeHjQl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFVEWeHjQl4&t=2m03s[/video]

N

Natboy

I see storms out at sea most nights but last night was something else! A big tree was blocking my street this morning and laying across a couple of neighbours cars. I went to put some towels in the dryer last night. I'm a big unit and nearly got blown out to sea haha

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Ayrib driving in this weather. I've kicked out sideways through two roundabouts, and my cars awd.

It is fun though. Lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ayrib driving in this weather. I've kicked out sideways through two roundabouts, and my cars awd.

It is fun though. Lol
My bro was out in his VN SPAC wagon last night right, his mate was driving it and they hit a patch of oil on the wet road, the car locked, slid forward into the highest roundabout ever and smashed the right front wheel.

FFS he ruined the set of 19" rims I have him because one is cracked/broken completely and now I only have 3 of these rims plus his car needs an overhaul for the front steering and k frame.

I swear that oil patch is due to due the ****ing council/RTA placing sump destroyers near that roundabout the ****wits, ffs my spare rims are ruined due to them...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
storm caused some damage, call me opportunistic but this is a great time to get out there and see if any hot women need an evacuation or a place to stay for tonight

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Yep, I have a mate who lives in Blackheath and had 10cm of settled snow in his backyard

But also said it was not as bad as 2 years ago when they had 20cm snow dumped in the upper BMs

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
storm caused some damage, call me opportunistic but this is a great time to get out there and see if any hot women need an evacuation or a place to stay for tonight
Already on it lol, I will deal with the hot Wogs/Arab ladies and milfs so yeah don't go near them lol

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Haha. How bald are your tyres?
They're not.. probably 80%. Not the best brand, Achilles ATR Sport, but they're decent none the less.
i may or may not have planted my foot in 1st coming out of the roundabout

My bro was out in his VN SPAC wagon last night right, his mate was driving it and they hit a patch of oil on the wet road, the car locked, slid forward into the highest roundabout ever and smashed the right front wheel.

FFS he ruined the set of 19" rims I have him because one is cracked/broken completely and now I only have 3 of these rims plus his car needs an overhaul for the front steering and k frame.

I swear that oil patch is due to due the ****ing council/RTA placing sump destroyers near that roundabout the ****wits, ffs my spare rims are ruined due to them...
As far as I know you can get the council to compensate the damage as they didn't clean up the oil patch as soon as they could..

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They're not.. probably 80%. Not the best brand, Achilles ATR Sport, but they're decent none the less.
i may or may not have planted my foot in 1st coming out of the roundabout

As far as I know you can get the council to compensate the damage as they didn't clean up the oil patch as soon as they could..
Really because that wagon is still a nice car and its ****ed it got screwed up on their roads and those ****ing sump destroyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.