Sydney-centric conspiracy theory is true

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It hasn't taken Mulder and Scully to expose the truth, just annoyed Cowboys coach Neil Henry and skipper Johnathan Thurston, who helped open the rugby league world’s eyes to reality.
Their views may have been lost in translation, but their belief of a Sydney-centric attitude certainly exists when you look at recent history.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They cant be serious? Melbourne storm and the broncos are the most successful clubs of the past 20 years.

Not to mention QLDs 8 in a row Origin wins.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH if this happened to the Dogs 2 years in there would be street demonstrations..

and BTW I hate the Storm as well but the way the referees turned the blind eye towards the body check of Bedures on Slater on the 30 meter line was a joke... That could have levelled the game and who knows what would have happened from there on.

I honestly think the NRL want to have an all sydney GF (preferably roosters Vs Rabbits) to curb the attack from the AFL... because some of the calls that I have seen so far have been nothing less than questionable...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
no i think the nrl wanted the sharks out to get rid of the problem of the drug cheat situation

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no i think the nrl wanted the sharks out to get rid of the problem of the drug cheat situation
TBH the Sharks should not even be there... The NRL should have the balls to act upon the information they have and the phone messages... But They are really worried about the big scalp that will be collected and the controversy that might follow from there.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TBH if this happened to the Dogs 2 years in there would be street demonstrations..

and BTW I hate the Storm as well but the way the referees turned the blind eye towards the body check of Bedures on Slater on the 30 meter line was a joke... That could have levelled the game and who knows what would have happened from there on.

I honestly think the NRL want to have an all sydney GF (preferably roosters Vs Rabbits) to curb the attack from the AFL... because some of the calls that I have seen so far have been nothing less than questionable...
If the NRL let the Dogs be the supreme team in the league, they would make alittle too much money but our club can do it the correct way by working hard and being smart not a helping hand by the NRL

Sydney has been a power house in the AFL in the last few years as have Melbourne in the NRL it seems odd but a way to sell each sport in enemy territory

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Personally I just think the refs are shit. The storm generally get the rub of the green from the refs so to think they would favour the knights over the storm seems strange.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Qld won 8 in a row and they are still complaining, they pinch players from all over the world including the one from NSW who happens to be the best player in the league yet they complain, Broncos getting Friday night games /coverage on TV every week and yet they complain, Sydney teams the most penalized teams in the comp and yet they complain..... yup conspiracy theory is true !!!

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Qld won 8 in a row and they are still complaining, they pinch players from all over the world including the one from NSW who happens to be the best player in the league yet they complain, Broncos getting Friday night games /coverage on TV every week and yet they complain, Sydney teams the most penalized teams in the comp and yet they complain..... yup conspiracy theory is true !!!
The broncos friday night thing is an absolute joke and i honestly can't believe the 15 other clubs don't smash the commission about this. How much extra money does this generate for the broncos in sponsorship dollars because they get prime time free to air coverage nearly every single game.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
roosters haven't flown anywhere to play since May or something and are allowed to keep 13 players when they commit professional fouls to slow the game down. That's a conspiracy right there. The game is fuct - completely non transparent

Status
Not open for further replies.