Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The scum is doing a great job for south’s corruption at its best

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the #1 worst officiating I've ever seen.

South's should be down to 10 men

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus better rip this **** a new arsehole every chance he gets.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sutton is a fucking cheat how wasn’t that a sin bin.
What about the hip drop and kings offload .

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In Easter Friday games vs Souths after THAT game:

Played = 8.
Sutton as ref = 3. We are 0-3 & have scored exactly 16 points in all 3 games.
With other refs = 5. We are 2-3.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't know how, after a full week of "duty of care" talk by the NRL, Fox gets taken out of today's game by a lazy effort and we don't even receive as much as a penalty. That was the game right there.. they definitely took advantage of our disrupted line-up.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't know how, after a full week of "duty of care" talk by the NRL, Fox gets taken out of today's game by a lazy effort and we don't even receive as much as a penalty. That was the game right there.. they definitely took advantage of our disrupted line-up.
The leading with the point of the shoulder by Latrell's brother should alter officiating.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two deaths I'll have a beer when announced. Buzz rothfield and Sutton. And I don't drink. Pour a 40 out for tha homies

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
He doesn’t like my lot at the best of times either. Put it this way if that prick has his way, the whole team would be lucky to not be put on report at least.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sutton actually had a decent game. Fair enough he missed the hip drop as that happened at speed.

It was really another bunker clanger because they saw the replay of the Wighton hip farce and ignored it. Guarantee if it was us we have another player in the bin for a hip drop.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sutton is a fucking cheat how wasn’t that a sin bin.
What about the hip drop and kings offload .
The Sutton brothers are south’s supporters. No need to say anymore

Argue the penalty count or anything else you like. It’s when and where the penalty is given that makes all the difference in a game. Be good to see his stats officiating south’s games against other teams also

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sutton will have to be prised away from the game due to it stroking his fragile, bald, short man syndrome ego.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The leading with the point of the shoulder by Latrell's brother should alter officiating.
I've just seen Latrell's elbow into Johnson, as the ball carrier, being put on report.

It really just sickens me how many times the week after a similar incident against the dogs wasn't given the same consideration, an incident occurs.

Shaq Mitchell went into the collision with Preston, clearly with his shoulder leading. I'm not naive. I am fine with ball carriers turning side on and using there upper arm, tucked in. But a driving action with the shoulder is exactly why shoulder charges are policed.

Though I thought Latrell's ko of Carr looked worse than it was (I felt that Tass and Carr barrelled into Mitchell as he had already aborted the cover tackle) he still gets all the favoritism against the dogs (the non late hit) but not against other sides.

It's so frustrating... It's like the NRL deliberately tormenting dogs fans.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I've just seen Latrell's elbow into Johnson, as the ball carrier, being put on report.

It really just sickens me how many times the week after a similar incident against the dogs wasn't given the same consideration, an incident occurs.

Shaq Mitchell went into the collision with Preston, clearly with his shoulder leading. I'm not naive. I am fine with ball carriers turning side on and using there upper arm, tucked in. But a driving action with the shoulder is exactly why shoulder charges are policed.

Though I thought Latrell's ko of Carr looked worse than it was (I felt that Tass and Carr barrelled into Mitchell as he had already aborted the cover tackle) he still gets all the favoritism against the dogs (the non late hit) but not against other sides.

It's so frustrating... It's like the NRL deliberately tormenting dogs fans.
Thought the same. Both brothers grubs.