Surely we are signing a big name forward

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The clown cult look like fkn idiots bro. Reminds me of ***** who join a gang coz they cant fight. I will give the assistant till next year to see how we go. We don’t have enough quality in the list IMO
I agree with shit cattle but at least use the shit cattle. Moves Avo out of FB for Handbrake, uses tellytubby as a lock and not picking Brown?

He is out of his depth.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree with shit cattle but at least use the shit cattle. Moves Avo out of FB for Handbrake, uses tellytubby as a lock and not picking Brown?

He is out of his depth.
Possibly uce. I’m not a big on coaches having the impact on a team bro. Cleary went from a fkn idiot coaching grub at the tigers to a genius at the panthers. Players make coaches. The best coaches just get the best out of the good players. But if your players are shit, not much you can do.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Possibly uce. I’m not a big on coaches having the impact on a team bro. Cleary went from a fkn idiot coaching grub at the tigers to a genius at the panthers. Players make coaches. The best coaches just get the best out of the good players. But if your players are shit, not much you can do.
Yeah not arguing at all with that. He selections and rotations are amateurish.

Plus being a defence coach, our defence is worst in the league.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Disappointing uce. I think some players have been told to look around and they have checked out. Reed at lock or whatever was some strange shit

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I don’t get the news around Sutton being free to look elsewhere. Only joined this year, has had unfortunate injuries and our middle was no where near as fragile when he was starting.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disappointing uce. I think some players have been told to look around and they have checked out. Reed at lock or whatever was some strange shit
He said he played Reed at lock cos he wouldn’t last at hooker (ruck to ruck ) and was only getting little mins from him cos he has the flu

I agree that since the players have been tapped they have checked out hence their attitude to Ciro system is “fk you and your systems”

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He is a defensive coach only knowing one system.

A system that is used at Penrith for every Junior coming through from 15 years of age.

They all grow up playing and being coached with the same systems as used in the NRL squad. So each time they step up a grade they know their role.

Unfortunately for Ciraldo that is the only system he knows and nobody else knows it. He isn’t a coach that can adjust to the playing group he has. Good coaches coach to the strengths of their players.

Ciraldo is so stubborn or just clueless that every player has different skill sets and need to be coached differently. His coaching is robotic.