Surely Des gets sacked soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Des won't get sacked.. if we pay a coach outt then that comes out of the secondary (Staff) Salary Cap, leaving us completely and utterly fucked and either with a cheap or no replacement.

Staff cap was brought in to cap club spending but also to solidify clubs from sacking coaches.
please explain the staff secondary salary cap, when was it introduced and how much is it?

ive never heard anything like that other than a proposal

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happens if Hasler becomes some how... disoriented, for about a week, doesn't turn up to training, and when he does, he turns up in his undies! Is that enough to place him in a mental institution and forfeit his contract?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I bet Manly fans are laughing so hard at us now lol.

Some fans wanted to give them shit becauase we pinched their coach, yet a Manly premiership looks far more likely than a Dogs one atm.

I blame you guys for the bad karma ffs.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

Some fans wanted to give them shit becauase we pinched their coach, yet a Manly premiership looks far more likely than a Dogs one atm.

if you recall the club made a t shirt ahead of the first dogs-manly game, also they signed him more than a year out and manly just released him for 2012

this along with the release of KPI's proves the club is and was run by idiots

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Only recently, when Manly made the GF in 2013 the oldboys were crying saying that if he stayed they could of created a dynasty. This will be the first time they made the finals since 2014.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Only recently, when Manly made the GF in 2013 the oldboys were crying saying that if he stayed they could of created a dynasty. This will be the first time they made the finals since 2014.
But all that matters now is who wins the next comp.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
if you recall the club made a t shirt ahead of the first dogs-manly game, also they signed him more than a year out and manly just released him for 2012

There was a lack respect imo. If more respect was shown we would of had more luck in the 2012 GF and 110% won it.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

But we're supposed to win 2 premierships in the next 3 years so technically there is heaps of time to get that done hahaha

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happens if Hasler becomes some how... disoriented, for about a week, doesn't turn up to training, and when he does, he turns up in his undies! Is that enough to place him in a mental institution and forfeit his contract?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now that is funny

Status
Not open for further replies.