Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights would be stupid to play Ponga. They are no chance to beat the Storm, especially with Mitchell Pearce out. They should rest Ponga and have him fresh for next week.
They need to make the 8 and are a chance of making the finals. I want him to play because he is in my team haha

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ponga out, so I traded him in for 7 points. This year of SC has been a fucking joke.
Yep I'm filthy on it also ... Yeah it was expected he'd struggle against Melbourne, but he does cop slot of cheap shots

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Like I said, Knights should've rested Ponga

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Got 2 trades left. Might need to keep 1 for hynes when pap returns. So really only have 1. So praying for no injuries.

Wonder what storm do with hynes when pap returns, hes too good to sit on the sidelines. Paps too good to leave out too. Fuck storm with their 2 top hookers and fullbacks.

Hynes with the c this week was good but, him and Hughes got me 410 between them in that match before adjustments

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Last week in kennel draft before finals. I'll make the finals, but dont think I'm a chance of getting the title.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Draft finals start earlier?
Yeah everyone has played each other twice after this round is complete so it's fair to start the finals next week.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think you might just get me. I will finish 5th or 6th regardless.
Yeh i cant win, i missed the first 3 draft rounds, lucky to end up with a fair squad tbh