Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Simmonson laurie saab all near must have benchies. Id like to see dominic young get game time hes a beast. Sebastian kris is named at centre for the raiders with a price of 215. David mead starting on the wing for broncos hes around 200-220k all money makers
I got Averillo/Staines/Laurie/Simonsson/Roberts/Saab/Nui ATM.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is it worth getting Stefano or just going with a dual position NPR?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mitchell Moses & Ryan Matterson have switched to the left edge this year with Dylan Brown and Shaun Lane going to the right.

Use that information however you like.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Just went from klemmer to leota and brought in Mitchell. Any thoughts?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is it worth getting Stefano or just going with a dual position NPR?
I stuck with Stefano because his PPM are high. Injuries and HIA will ensure he gets a decent price rise at some point surely

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I stuck with Stefano because his PPM are high. Injuries and HIA will ensure he gets a decent price rise at some point surely
I'm trying to work out what sort of $$$ he will make. If he averages 30 he might make around 45k in like 2 months...lol.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to appoint capt/vc on Supercoach using a phone?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Walker or Munster? I had Munster but can just fit Walker in now and can't decide :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to appoint capt/vc on Supercoach using a phone?
Just tap the player and select the C or V. I use SC through the browser rather than app though.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm trying to work out what sort of $$$ he will make. If he averages 30 he might make around 45k in like 2 months...lol.
Yeah that's the hard part to gauge. The best way around it imo us to run Leniu and James as reserve FRF and replace Stefano with a cheapie or POD in the back row if possible. For a POD i feel like Jacob Host is slept on if he plays 80, all depends on how Arrow is used

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah that's the hard part to gauge. The best way around it imo us to run Leniu and James as reserve FRF and replace Stefano with a cheapie or POD in the back row if possible. For a POD i feel like Jacob Host is slept on if he plays 80, all depends on how Arrow is used
True. I think I'll leave him out as I can always trade him in if he gets minutes...rather have to trade him in than trade out and miss out on someone better.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Just tap the player and select the C or V. I use SC through the browser rather than app though.
It still won't fucken work. Do you do it on your 'edit team' page where it shows the team on a background of the field? Thanks for your help though mate. Fucked if I know

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It still won't fucken work. Do you do it on your 'edit team' page where it shows the team on a background of the field? Thanks for your help though mate. Fucked if I know
Yh in edit team. Tap on the player and it should bring up "edit player" option where you can trade, sub, captain or vice captain that player.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Yh in edit team. Tap on the player and it should bring up "edit player" option where you can trade, sub, captain or vice captain that player.
For some reason it just comes up with the trade or sub options but not capt/vc options.