Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mikaele Ravalawa out for the Dragons with Lomax back to the wing.

Daniel Tupou & Victor Radley out for the Roosters.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Alot of people trading Walsh in, however is it worth the trade right now ?
Could easily hold KP for 1 week and see how Trai Fuller goes against the Knights this week, then they have Cowboys the week after. Could get a mad price rise out of him and then move onto Atkinson/Armstrong if the play well.

Very risky to play against the pack with Walsh having an favourable draw, but I'm leaning towards taking the risk.
Just wish Dolphins weren't playing the knights... would have given us a free look at Fuller, providing the option to bail to Walsh if things didn't go to plan

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
still haven't traded him out yet lol

dont really want to be making trades this week
Dognacious is right about 5/8's not scoring well that's any of them, I'm sticking with Strange but it wouldn't surprise me if the sharkies trounced the raiders again, Kayo weekes who is bog average in for Fogarty who has been playing great = danger sign's.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dognacious is right about 5/8's not scoring well that's any of them, I'm sticking with Strange but it wouldn't surprise me if the sharkies trounced the raiders again, Kayo weekes who is bog average in for Fogarty who has been playing great = danger sign's.
might just go with katoa for now and wait until parra have their bye so I can upgrade to brown

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So glad I got rid of Brooks weeks ago he's fucking dog shit!!!
Yeh but theres bugger all 5/8 beating him by much with average. So i keep him, low priority to change him. 5/8 is a shit scoring position this year so far. I assume nobody has him at halfback, that would be silly, there are plenty good 7s

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Schiller or Hutcho out?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Which t may? I have the roosters 1 for 1 week and he did nothing. So ppl can blame me
taylan may....

might keep terrel may for now and either get curran or someone else down the track

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He said that he’s most likely playing but there is still a chance that he might not play.
If he plays and the panthers are cruising to a win he won't play the full 80, guaranteed if I bring him into my team and captain him he'll injure himself jogging onto the ground!!