Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I wasted 2 trades to get Flegler in last week then out this week.
I had a decision weeks ago flegler or kerr. They score at the same rate. Chose kerr. Lucky. Injuries this year are worst ever. I wonder if it is because of the many wet matches which increase injury risk

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I had a decision weeks ago flegler or kerr. They score at the same rate. Chose kerr. Lucky. Injuries this year are worst ever. I wonder if it is because of the many wet matches which increase injury risk
I don’t think it’s because of the weather. It’s because the NRL keeps making the game quicker and it’s causing injuries.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone heard how long max king will be out for? Tossing up whether to boost to trade him out, flick Curran up to frf and bring in eli katoa

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has anyone heard how long max king will be out for? Tossing up whether to boost to trade him out, flick Curran up to frf and bring in eli katoa
might be back next week but we also have the bye the week after so maybe hold for now

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s because of the weather. It’s because the NRL keeps making the game quicker and it’s causing injuries.
We saw a sharp rise in injuries when they brought in the new rules like 6 again, but this year is worse. So i think the bad weather has just made it even worse.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We saw a sharp rise in injuries when they brought in the new rules like 6 again, but this year is worse. So i think the bad weather has just made it even worse.
Weather hasn't been that bad compared to other seasons.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I traded Cleary for Hynes. Hopefully the bye helped him get over his injuries.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Need Ponga to somehow crack 50 before HT incase he doesn't come back on. Can cop that score