Barry toohey says kpp will play and he’s always got the good newy mail

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Have to use j sullivan (tigers one) at hb with hynes on bye. Not wasting a trade. Hopefully he will score more points now hes starting this week. Previously played low minutes from the bench and got tiny scores. Cant use wishart this week coz munster is back so he wont get the minutes

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Have to use j sullivan (tigers one) at hb with hynes on bye. Not wasting a trade. Hopefully he will score more points now hes starting this week. Previously played low minutes from the bench and got tiny scores. Cant use wishart this week coz munster is back so he wont get the minutes
It’s right I don’t see brooks going big against panfers anyway so should be pretty even haha

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
damm was contemplating bringing in katoa this week instead of Kpp

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think I had first waiver thought I put in katoa first but no I put him second so I missed out ended up with nat butcher
Yeah the waiver list of trades changes alot it's a big I think.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s right I don’t see brooks going big against panfers anyway so should be pretty even haha
I thought Brooks was heading in the right direction in his few games points wise for sc but last week he proved he's still bog average and it showed in his score fucking useless.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I thought Brooks was heading in the right direction in his few games points wise for sc but last week he proved he's still bog average and it showed in his score fucking useless.
Yeah tries and line breaks inflated his scores. Hopefully produces something this week I need him to make abit more cash

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Reluctantly used a boost to get Olam. Cash gen is pretty hard ATM with Hughes, Chan and a few others stalling hard... So happy to get Olam to earn 50-80k this week to trade out in a week or 2.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah tries and line breaks inflated his scores. Hopefully produces something this week I need him to make abit more cash
If he doesn't aim up over the next few weeks I'll sell him for Plath if he gets his starting spot back

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have 714k banked ffs

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
dwz and niukore both ruled out for the warriors