Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ofcoarse when I trade out trindall for brooks he outscores him

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone else think that was an obstruction? Kennedy caught it ran behind iro then kicked for Mulitalo to score

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who scores more yous reckon?
Hopgood api and talangi
Or
Brown papalii and fainu

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
week after week I always cop an injury or an hia which ends up costing me a chance of winning

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
week after week I always cop an injury or an hia which ends up costing me a chance of winning
at least you have an excuse, i’ve got 9 of 15 players that didn’t get injured or hia but still scored 50 or under

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
at least you have an excuse, i’ve got 9 of 15 players that didn’t get injured or hia but still scored 50 or under
At least you will beat my rd 1 score of 772. Dont think anyone will match that this year. I needed the total points boost this week to bring me into the pack for points scored

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Iro was a nice surprise. Got him pre season coz he was minimum price and they were raving about him. Hope he starts more matches

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Iro was a nice surprise. Got him pre season coz he was minimum price and they were raving about him. Hope he starts more matches
I'm torn on Iro. Want him to stay starting for Classic, but if he does I basically lose Talakai in draft who was killing it before his 15 yesterday.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm torn on Iro. Want him to stay starting for Classic, but if he does I basically lose Talakai in draft who was killing it before his 15 yesterday.
He might get a few more games but sharks have Finucane, Hunt and rudolf back by round 8, so Talakai goes back to centre then and dont think they drop ramien, katoa, talakai or mulitalo for him, so without injuries hes probably not seeing lots of gametime. He might be one looking for a new club soon. Too good to be a reggies player for too long. Only had him coz needed a number of base price players to complete the squad pre season coz spent most of my money on the top 13.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
damm i should of played levi instead of strange
I had same choice and went with strange. TBH normally Levi scores around the same as Strange, so hard to pick which one without hindsight.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Iro is a good chance of getting 3 games though before the forwards all come back from injury, so may be good to make a few bucks before then