Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Also can someone explain what waiver is and how does it work
To find the waiver list/order:
my team > tools > trades centre.

Our waiver is classified as 'reverse ladder' This means that at the end of each round the waiver order is reset and the lowest ranked user gets priority claim for the next round.
This is great as it allows low ranked teams improve their roster.
It also can be advantageous for mid to high ranked teams. For example if you don't make a waiver claim at the start of the week and most other users do, you could then potentially have priority claim on 1 of the players that were traded out by other teams.

The waiver order is also set to 1 day. This means players will be in the waiver pool after Team List Tuesday for one day. The 1 day rule also applies to any player traded out from a team once a round has begun.

Any trades you lodge for waiver will be shown in the trade centre, here you will find your own trades waiver list. It is important to make sure you have your potential trades in their priority order.
For example If I am 3rd last on the ladder, I would have 3rd pick on waiver list.
I have 1 non playing reserve 'Kayal Iro' who I want to trade out. So I lodge a Kayal Iro trade 3x for different players, this covers me and ensures I get a player I want if waivers don't go my way and picks 1 and 2 claim the players I wanted.

Bit of a read, hopefully not to confusing.

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
To find the waiver list/order:
my team > tools > trades centre.

Our waiver is classified as 'reverse ladder' This means that at the end of each round the waiver order is reset and the lowest ranked user gets priority claim for the next round.
This is great as it allows low ranked teams improve their roster.
It also can be advantageous for mid to high ranked teams. For example if you don't make a waiver claim at the start of the week and most other users do, you could then potentially have priority claim on 1 of the players that were traded out by other teams.

The waiver order is also set to 1 day. This means players will be in the waiver pool after Team List Tuesday for one day. The 1 day rule also applies to any player traded out from a team once a round has begun.

Any trades you lodge for waiver will be shown in the trade centre, here you will find your own trades waiver list. It is important to make sure you have your potential trades in their priority order.
For example If I am 3rd last on the ladder, I would have 3rd pick on waiver list.
I have 1 non playing reserve 'Kayal Iro' who I want to trade out. So I lodge a Kayal Iro trade 3x for different players, this covers me and ensures I get a player I want if waivers don't go my way and picks 1 and 2 claim the players I wanted.

Bit of a read, hopefully not to confusing.
Yeah cheers mate I think I got the idea. Anyone have a spare 5/8 halfback they don’t need [emoji23] I’m stacked in centre wing and second row isn’t to bad

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah cheers mate I think I got the idea. Anyone have a spare 5/8 halfback they don’t need [emoji23] I’m stacked in centre wing and second row isn’t to bad
Once the waiver period is over, and it tells u the time on the site, unsigned players become free agents until they play again. Meaning then u can just freely trade them, no limit to trades

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/4cfd8a245ebf97e3e02b397e5a8e5bb2

The following players have earned dual position status for round one based on a number of factors including the position they played in trials and the positions they are set to play in NRL.

* Kane Bradley (currently CTW only, 2RF added) - Started the final trial for the Storm in the edge back row and has therefore had that position added. Bradley looms as a must-have for round one if he retains the spot.

* Euan Aitken (currently CTW only, 2RF added) - Used as a centre in all but one game last year but played edge back row in the weekend trial for the Dolphins. Aitken now becomes very SuperCoach relevant - a big minute back rower available at centre always piques the interest given better base stats compared to genuine centres.

* Alexander Brimson (currently FLB only, CTW added) - When we set the positions in December we were conscious to only give Brimson one position so we could add one later (we can add positions but not take them away).

Fullback was chosen given he played there for all but one game last season. But the rumours proved true - Brimson will make a switch to centre this year and has therefore won that spot for SuperCoach.

* Jaiyden Hunt (currently FRF only, 2RF added) - The Brisbane recruit is in contention to take the back row spot of Brendan Piakura (knee), who is racing the clock for round one. Piakura is set to play but it’s clear Hunt has been earmarked as an edge player this season at his new club.

* Jamie Humphreys (Currently HFB only, HOK added) - Has produced a massive off-season and is expected to force his way onto the Manly bench as a utility to cover hooker and halves. He’s therefore had hooker added.

* Brad Parker (currently CTW only, 2RF added) - Parker has spent the entire season in the back row and will make the permanent switch this season.

* Will Pryce (currently FLB only, CTW added) - The English recruit is in contention for an outside back spot at the Knights but it’s highly unlikely to be fullback given the presence of Kalyn Ponga.

* David Armstrong (currently FLB only, CTW added) - Another player in contention for outside back spots at the Knights.

* Jacob Gagai (added as dual FLB/CTW) - Has made the trip to Vegas and could make his debut due to the absences of Jack Wighton (suspension), Tyrone Munro (ankle) and Campbell Graham (sternum).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/4cfd8a245ebf97e3e02b397e5a8e5bb2

The following players have earned dual position status for round one based on a number of factors including the position they played in trials and the positions they are set to play in NRL.

* Kane Bradley (currently CTW only, 2RF added) - Started the final trial for the Storm in the edge back row and has therefore had that position added. Bradley looms as a must-have for round one if he retains the spot.

* Euan Aitken (currently CTW only, 2RF added) - Used as a centre in all but one game last year but played edge back row in the weekend trial for the Dolphins. Aitken now becomes very SuperCoach relevant - a big minute back rower available at centre always piques the interest given better base stats compared to genuine centres.

* Alexander Brimson (currently FLB only, CTW added) - When we set the positions in December we were conscious to only give Brimson one position so we could add one later (we can add positions but not take them away).

Fullback was chosen given he played there for all but one game last season. But the rumours proved true - Brimson will make a switch to centre this year and has therefore won that spot for SuperCoach.

* Jaiyden Hunt (currently FRF only, 2RF added) - The Brisbane recruit is in contention to take the back row spot of Brendan Piakura (knee), who is racing the clock for round one. Piakura is set to play but it’s clear Hunt has been earmarked as an edge player this season at his new club.

* Jamie Humphreys (Currently HFB only, HOK added) - Has produced a massive off-season and is expected to force his way onto the Manly bench as a utility to cover hooker and halves. He’s therefore had hooker added.

* Brad Parker (currently CTW only, 2RF added) - Parker has spent the entire season in the back row and will make the permanent switch this season.

* Will Pryce (currently FLB only, CTW added) - The English recruit is in contention for an outside back spot at the Knights but it’s highly unlikely to be fullback given the presence of Kalyn Ponga.

* David Armstrong (currently FLB only, CTW added) - Another player in contention for outside back spots at the Knights.

* Jacob Gagai (added as dual FLB/CTW) - Has made the trip to Vegas and could make his debut due to the absences of Jack Wighton (suspension), Tyrone Munro (ankle) and Campbell Graham (sternum).
No Curran FRF? L.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who should I get can only fit one. Haas or hopgood

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
First official TLT day!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Possible first draft injury for meScreenshot_2024-02-27-11-57-50-22_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg