Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That’s good! Was keen to finish 100,000th!
Hynes is the Supercoach halback 1.

Keary & Brooks both averaged 54 ppg+ & were both top 10 in their position. Brooks will score even more at Manly & Roosters will be even better this season.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My brain can't process the fact that people are able to fit Hynes, Cleary, Brown and Ponga into the same team.
Non playing reserve hooker at bottom dollar. Galvin as reserve 6, strange to CTW.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If your halves are Nicho Hynes, Luke Keary, Luke Brooks & Tyran Wishart (DPP to allow Luke Brooks to switch between 6 & 7) then you will have your halves covered all season (unless injuries occur).
Wishart? Isnt he a backup half for storm? He wont do much. 1 score over 50 last year. Low ppm. Hes the kind of player who will assure you a low emergency score if you need to use one. Nup

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wishart? Isnt he a backup half for storm? He wont do much. 1 score over 50 last year. Low ppm. Hes the kind of player who will assure you a low emergency score if you need to use one. Nup
He probably wont even be in the top 17 this season.

Also I wasn't telling anyone to use those 4 as their halves.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm tempted to go V.Fifita as reserve FRF over Mikaele and potential in Wilison (despite dropped).

Reason behind this is that there are so many mid range 2RFs that will make money, once one of them is ripe to trade it makes it easy to trade them out and DPP swap to get in a elite FRF.

* Note I'm not expecting V.Fifita to play, just a play with DPP FRF/2RF. Could use Myles Martin from Knights also if worries about AE on VC loop.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm tempted to go V.Fifita as reserve FRF over Mikaele and potential in Wilison (despite dropped).

Reason behind this is that there are so many mid range 2RFs that will make money, once one of them is ripe to trade it makes it easy to trade them out and DPP swap to get in a elite FRF.

* Note I'm not expecting V.Fifita to play, just a play with DPP FRF/2RF. Could use Myles Martin from Knights also if worries about AE on VC loop.
can see fifita playing the opening 2 games from the bench with Luciano suspended but after that who knows

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
People gunning for Leniu because Robbo said he wants him as a starter.
Full strength JWH, Collins, Leniu, May. I just don't see how he's worth the risk when his SC scores were shit at Penrith.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
People gunning for Leniu because Robbo said he wants him as a starter.
Full strength JWH, Collins, Leniu, May. I just don't see how he's worth the risk when his SC scores were shit at Penrith.
I only have Leniu because there is no one else at that price.

I’d cut Cotter if it meant I could afford Arrow and May as my 1-2 but I fall just short.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i have inside player info telling no one lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
can see fifita playing the opening 2 games from the bench with Luciano suspended but after that who knows
They aren't competing for the same position. Fifita is a prop. Luciano will take Tom Eisenhuth's spot as starting backrower. RFM right now is the bench backrower.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Fuck! Accidentally joined the draft when I didn't want to. Pretty much got a team of free agents. Ohwell guess it pads the rest of the teams LOL if you lose to me