Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh I think I need Teddy...

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ll be bringing him in hopefully this week. If I don’t lose too much coin from last weeks inclusions.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is Cody Walker the best option @ 5/8 moving forward?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
RIP our season to all of us who didn't have let alone captain Tedesco.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Teddy matches the highest SC score of all time... with adjustments, should go up (potentially over 200)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im spewing. Started the year with Tedesco. Got rid of him the week he was sick, coz i didnt have a replacement fullback or money to get another. Now i cant afford to get him back, already have Ponga there now and dont want to dump him. Was thinking how i could get him in this week as 2nd fullback, but now injuries to other players in my squad mean i cant.

is it just me or does the new 6 again rule, making the game faster and more tiring, seem to have also lifted the injury rate for players? Lots of injuries since the rule came in.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Updated. Teddy fell short at 199.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol @ Teddy's price, if you don't have him now then you'll never have him. Might have to "settle" for Tom..

Paps to Latrell is definitely my first trades, second trade I really don't know. Need to get Drinkwater our but he options are terrible, Walker and Brown look to be the only options? Or do I just stick with Drinkwater and upgrade someone to Tom this week..

Also Luciano? What are people doing with him?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just got latrell in for staggs. Was gonna upgrade luai to Walker this week but not sure it’s the right move yet. Think I’m gonna dump papen and get dufty in for the titans clash and then upgrade him to ponga or tommy next week while I decide on my half lol.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just got latrell in for staggs. Was gonna upgrade luai to Walker this week but not sure it’s the right move yet. Think I’m gonna dump papen and get dufty in for the titans clash and then upgrade him to ponga or tommy next week while I decide on my half lol.
Papen has been a SC flop, I need to move him on also but need to re-shuffle the deck chairs to get Teddy - FMD

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yh I think I need Teddy...
I found a way to get him back. Had to offload Staggs and Holmes anyway they are injured and underperforming last few rounds. I hated being bashed by Teddy last round when i started the year with him. If he hadnt got sick...sigh

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I found a way to get him back. Had to offload Staggs and Holmes anyway they are injured and underperforming last few rounds. I hated being bashed by Teddy last round when i started the year with him. If he hadnt got sick...sigh
Haha unlucky. I ended up bringing in Latrell and Walker... hopefully that works out.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Now dont know who to captain this week. Pongas last 2 rounds are 159 and 67. Tedesco's 103 and 199. But Knights have the easier match at home to broncos. Roosters have Eels away. But that said is anything hard for the roosters in their current form?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol @ Teddy's price, if you don't have him now then you'll never have him. Might have to "settle" for Tom..

Paps to Latrell is definitely my first trades, second trade I really don't know. Need to get Drinkwater our but he options are terrible, Walker and Brown look to be the only options? Or do I just stick with Drinkwater and upgrade someone to Tom this week..

Also Luciano? What are people doing with him?
I just read that if Teddy has 2 x more 100+ weeks in a row, he’ll be close to $1million.

I’m getting on this week before I have to shell out even more $$$

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Haha unlucky. I ended up bringing in Latrell and Walker... hopefully that works out.
Id like to see Latrell back it up more myself, he played 1 good match all year vs titans. He is capable, but ive been burned by him before, where he will get big scores just often enough to keep you hooked, but fills the gaps with small scores for weeks on end. That was last year. I started the year with him this year, thinking he would go ok at fb, but he was poo and i dumped him after round 2.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just read that if Teddy has 2 x more 100+ weeks in a row, he’ll be close to $1million.

I’m getting on this week before I have to shell out even more $$$
Yh that's too much... :(

I think I'll just go for Tom next week, hopefully he has quiet game and drops a little and then kills it against the Sharks when I bring him in.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Id like to see Latrell back it up more myself, he played 1 good match all year vs titans. He is capable, but ive been burned by him before, where he will get big scores just often enough to keep you hooked, but fills the gaps with small scores for weeks on end. That was last year. I started the year with him this year, thinking he would go ok at fb, but he was poo and i dumped him after round 2.
His last two scores have been good and he has a pretty good draw over the next month, at CTW I think he is worth the punt at his price. Souths also look a lot better in attack.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yh that's too much... :(

I think I'll just go for Tom next week, hopefully he has quiet game and drops a little and then kills it against the Sharks when I bring him in.
Would be nice if Ponga was a 5/8 FLB again this year then we could have Tedesco, Ponga and T Turbo in the same side again. T Turbo can go very big too. Those 3 have the top 3 highest scores in SC this year so far