Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i dont think he came on the field but he was in jersey 22 im pretty sure

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
actually wrong. Tahu came on in the 65th minute of the game. Just checked it on super14.com. He replaced Tom Carter.

He set up rocky elsom a few mins later and elsom shud have scored but he bombed it

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
being originally from christchurch i gotta say go the crusaders...and if the tahs win good on ya ewen...but its a hard ask in christchurch.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
go the crusaders

aw yeah
**** you!

:uptight:

i am hoping the disgusting horrortahs win tbh. I HATE the Crusaders, and they have won it like 100000000 times. Deans doesn't need a sendoff ffs, his family is getting the new stand named after them.

Jerry is gunna leave, if him kicking the last conversion didn't say it, I dunno what did :(

Proud of the 'Canes though :grinning: they had a great season :love: I just wish that ****ing ref didn't **** it up for them against the Sharks!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No really i hope the tahs deserve it. Might get people off their backs for a while. REmember they were practically being slaughtered and dismissed before the season even started? BAH

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
people always hate successful teams!...jealousy is a curse!..CRUSADERS ALL THE WAY!!

Anania

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol@ Kimmy and Halfcast. Sorry Kimmy, Crusaders will win:(uffffff i really despise them

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
tahs have a chance...A VERY SMALL ONE!...lol!

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
**** you!

:uptight:

i am hoping the disgusting horrortahs win tbh. I HATE the Crusaders, and they have won it like 100000000 times. Deans doesn't need a sendoff ffs, his family is getting the new stand named after them.

Jerry is gunna leave, if him kicking the last conversion didn't say it, I dunno what did :(

Proud of the 'Canes though :grinning: they had a great season :love: I just wish that ****ing ref didn't **** it up for them against the Sharks!
canes will win a title one day...when they learn to play like a team!!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
if its a dry surface id say tahs would win. If its raining the crusaders by min 15 points

Status
Not open for further replies.