Sup

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I used to love that Sub Zero alcoholic soda drink when I was younger (about 12, lol).

Is it still around?
LOL i have a photo with a mate of mine and we both have one of those in our hands... Man it was years ago i was wearing docs, jeans, bracers and a white singlet and a bald head, so prolly circa 92 - 96, the skinhead years... I dont rekon they make it anymore, from memory it was like alchoholic tonic water?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
LOL i have a photo with a mate of mine and we both have one of those in our hands... Man it was years ago i was wearing docs, jeans, bracers and a white singlet and a bald head, so prolly circa 92 - 96, the skinhead years... I dont rekon they make it anymore, from memory it was like alchoholic tonic water?
Haha, yeah it would have been around that time. Damn, I was even younger then...Started early. :p

I haven't seen them around since about that time, so you'd think they don't make it.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the Kennel really should see that pic ... :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.