Suck sh1t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of the Rabbits tried to be real smart tonight and sledge us into depression but as we know nobody likes a smart ass and lies and treachery can have the reverse affect.
Good to see the Doggies hold the line all night with semi final defence.
If we respected discipline and ball security more we could of won by 40.
If we build on this we may still make the eight, there were plenty of times when we could of attacked the flanks and made things harder, the Bulldogs dont even relize how good they are. :p

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Sandow and Luke are so dirty. Same as burgess that ugly munted dog. Trying to rip barbas head off.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Rabbits are finished, with a likely suspension for Burgess and their injuries they are in real trouble

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Fu'cken Burgess... should be charged with attempted murder!!!

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
i cant beleave he tryed to rip barba's head off i was filthy

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe Barba got injured, he didn't come back!!
That dirty scumbag Burgess will have an a holiday on the sidelines!!
This will hurt the Wabbits!!!

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY SOONSHINE!!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Barba went straight up the tunnel by the looks of it so yes, could have picked up an injury

Charles Tesse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sucked into the Rabbits, Sucked into Sandow (i would punch him in the face if i ever saw him) and sucked into Russel Crowe. Buy as much players as you want you weak prick you still wont win a competition!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Neck injuries you don't take chances with. He was right to come back on in second half but with Roberts carving up they rested him.

God help Newcastle next week if we play like this with less errors.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rabbits are finished, with a likely suspension for Burgess and their injuries they are in real trouble
well burgess deserves at least 2 weeks for that and he has been on report alot this year deserves everything he gets

Barba has almost certainly done his shoulder by the looks of how he was carrying it

Burgess and Hargraves are two of the dirtiest players in the comp

P

Paint.

Think Barba was alright, KM just didn't bother bringing him back on with the way Roberts was playing... he looked find while he was on the sidelines, around the 70 min mark

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
what a great display by the boys.Much better defensive display and made me proud again after some uncharacteristic performances this year.We live in hope

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
id rip sandows head off, small man syndrome. Players like him need to be lined up and smashed AKA SBW

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sucked into the Rabbits, Sucked into Sandow (i would punch him in the face if i ever saw him) and sucked into Russel Crowe. Buy as much players as you want you weak prick you still wont win a competition!
yeah no you wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.