Haha
All jokes
I’m enjoying the banter

Last edited:

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said.
That narrow loss to the storm could have been the worst thing that happened to us, all these kids in the team probably started reading the hype and thinking that all is good and they are a top 8 team

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is that people set their expectations far too high for this team.. with Napa and Foran we have a chance of creating some upsets, without them you need to accept inconsistent performances from a bunch of kids..

The club has stated on a number of occasions that our cap is dire for the next 2 years, but yet people continue to be unrealistic with their expectations ..

The experts expect us to get the spoon..

Im not sure why people are so surprised ..

Yesterday was a perfect example of young kids getting ahead of themselves and reading their own headlines .. its great that some of those kids come crashing back down to earth..
Well said 100%.

Watch the flops of last week shine this week as they are all capable of NRL level just not on a consistent basis.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone’s in meltdown we are wooden spooners, Pay is shit team is shit the club sucks blah blah blah blah.............
Just suck it up and move on, we had probably the worst game in NRL history,
Never seen so many dropped balls and team looked like actual kids playing, in saying that Hopa is the oldest at 26.

All I’m saying is that we will bounce back we still have Foran and Napa to come back and I wouldn’t be surprised if we beat the rabbits.
Sorry mate I don’t agree with anything you said besides we beat the rabbits which I hope your right....

Not having a go at ya but cmon man, we knew the situation we are in, I agree. But please how do you expect the die hard dogs supporters to accept this team breaking all negative records in our history. We are a proud club and we ask for our players to just compete. If our board is not capable of atleast having a squad that can at bare minimum compete every week without using the excuse the players are young then they need to get fucked. They say it takes 3-5 years for players to fully develop into proper 1st graders. So what do we do? Just watch these so called players develop and get hammered in the next few years?

I don’t know about you but 2004 was our last premiership and our so called club is built on success. Please tell me what success? We have offloaded origin players, we have offloaded not 1 but 2 of our captains. We have flicked away the likes of cook who so called couldn’t play but is currently our Australian Hooker.

I can keep going all night but this sport is a entertainment as a business. If you can’t entertain then you don’t have a business and if that’s accepted by many fair enough but I’m sick of the rebuilding phase. People think wow let this team gel for a few years and let’s see what happens? How’s that even normal.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Sorry mate I don’t agree with anything you said besides we beat the rabbits which I hope your right....

Not having a go at ya but cmon man, we knew the situation we are in, I agree. But please how do you expect the die hard dogs supporters to accept this team breaking all negative records in our history. We are a proud club and we ask for our players to just compete. If our board is not capable of atleast having a squad that can at bare minimum compete every week without using the excuse the players are young then they need to get fucked. They say it takes 3-5 years for players to fully develop into proper 1st graders. So what do we do? Just watch these so called players develop and get hammered in the next few years?

I don’t know about you but 2004 was our last premiership and our so called club is built on success. Please tell me what success? We have offloaded origin players, we have offloaded not 1 but 2 of our captains. We have flicked away the likes of cook who so called couldn’t play but is currently our Australian Hooker.

I can keep going all night but this sport is a entertainment as a business. If you can’t entertain then you don’t have a business and if that’s accepted by many fair enough but I’m sick of the rebuilding phase. People think wow let this team gel for a few years and let’s see what happens? How’s that even normal.
I’m not happy with what’s happening but that’s what we have to put up with,
I still think this team can be competitive and give the competition a shake up.

If we didn’t sacrifice some players god knows how bad our cap was.
I’m a die hard supporter and only want success for my club, but dib and des fucked everything, so I’m not going to criticise the club and players and will support them.
Hopefully in the next year or so will be a dominating club again and win premierships.