No Source Sualauvi Fa’alogo

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
reminded me of Ben Barba years ago, this kid is special.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We need to raid the development guys at melb. Bellyache isn't the one working the kids .

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if we go hard at him and offer him 800k I don’t think they’ll Match it. It’s a risk but.
Sometimes a player has potential but doesn't take that next step in excelling his talent like we have seen but this kid is oozing talent, skill and just natural ability. It would be a risk worth taking and with him being behind Paps and Meaney for at least next 4 years I think he is there for the taking and we can sell it to him that he can be our #1 fullback.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sometimes a player has potential bit doesn't take that n ext step in excelling his talent like we have seen but this kid is oozing talent, skill and just natural ability. It would be a risk worth taking and with him being behind Paps and Meaney for at least next 4 years I think he is there for the taking and we can sell it to him that he can be our #1 fullback.
Yeah waht I saw him was generational

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm won't let an elite fullback go
But if a player isn't happy knowing he can get a start elsewhere they won't keep him. It's very easy these days for players to break out of contracts.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never saw him play is he any good