Stupidity or stubbornness

kaydog

New Pup
Reaction score
What do you think it is ?
I don't understand how a coach could persist with the same squad pretty much week in week out knowing his career is on the line .
Not giving Flanno a run in the trials
Not using Schoup initially persisting with Averillo not giving the likes of
Cook ,Topine ,Hoffman a go
I think he's just a stubborn prick

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it’s stupidity more then anything. He keeps thinking something will click every week and yet the same players he keeps picking keep letting him down. So after I wrote this comment it could be a mix of both.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Both. He refused to play to players strengths but instead to a system where we don't have the players to execute. He played favourites with duds week in and out (Waddell, Stimson, JMK, etc.) while we have young players ready to go, e.g. Topine not playing 1st grade this year is criminal. I personally don't think Flanagan should of ever come back either.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think he even fuked up his top 30. Some of our better (although young) players can't even be picked. Can't tell me freeing up a spot by not having knocoknbore would be much of a risk.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Both. He refused to play to players strengths but instead to a system where we don't have the players to execute. He played favourites with duds week in and out (Waddell, Stimson, JMK, etc.) while we have young players ready to go, e.g. Topine not playing 1st grade this year is criminal. I personally don't think Flanagan should of ever come back either.
Topine is not first grader

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
stfu he's the same size as Murray and he was playing when he was 18 and much smaller. He also played NRL last year, bullshit.
yeah.. he played shit last year
and thats why he isnt used this year
do u even watch the game ?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s GONE.. who cares now lol.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s called money

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Waddle is the worst defender in our team, he cannot read the play at all, most tries scored against us are because of the idiot fraud, Even Adam Elliot was better than this smuck.
For some perspective he’s missed 3 more tackles then Thommo this year. Yet Thommo is on 3 x the cash…