stupid year 12 exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maz

I heart Utai
Reaction score
omg all this talk of hsc is bringing back so many unpleasent memories i feel for u guys i really do itl all be over in a blink of an eye last years hsc exams wernt that hard just stik to the sylabus dot points and ull b fine

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hehe of course.. i couldnt be bothered typing the entire name :p

Maza

Reaction score
lmao
i do english advanced, 3unit maths, economics, chemistry and physics.
wat about u BS??

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
haha true.. i do adv english, maths, ancient history, business studies, studies of religion and drama
btw u r a smart cookie doing all those hard subjects!!

Maza

Reaction score
thats cool :D
uhh hmm smart cookie?? how bout in over my head??? jkezz...its alright, just a lot of time and brain space required....plus a whole lot of PATIENCE!!!
i think im running out of that though lmao

ur ones look more interesting though
i wanted to do ancient, but it didnt fit well wid my schedule for sum reason..how is it??

23_EzA_23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
BulldogStar said:
is anyone else here in year 12 and have your half yearly exams on at the moment?
Yeah I'm in yr12 but I've finished my half yearlies, I had them over the last two weeks.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hmm ancient has been pretty good apart for now.. i have it tomorrow.. it is so freakin hard like unbelievable amounts of crap to remember

Maza

Reaction score
ohh k, good luck with that!!

ive got my first maths exam tomorrow, the 2unit one..

Maza

Reaction score
thanx
nah the half yearly is only 2hrs, but the trial (i think) and actual hsc exam are 3hrs..

T

TdoggBulldog

2 weeks ago my biology teacher was attempting to call "paul" apparently thats what my dads called... anywho... she wanted to tell my parents how badly i will do in biology as i dont pay attention etc. talk to much... apparently she thinks i do drugs and my friend gets beaten at home... anyway shes an idiot....

but today we got our test results back from the test we did last week... and i got one of the highest marks in the grade... ooohh i was payin her out sooo bad... im like... still wanna call my parents miss? To tell them what a good mark i got?

lol shes an idiot...

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
BulldogStar said:
so i can just write them in the exams haha.. i absolutely love english usually lol.. but its just giving me a headache..
JESSICA!!! Rote-learning teaches you NOTHING :p

King Lear will never be used again in ur life, but the appreciation of the English used by Shakespeare might help u if you do Arts, even Media and Communitcations :p (that's what u want to do right?)

What are you doing on the Kennel anyway, u should be study study studying :p

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
~BuLLdOg4LyF~ said:
lmao
i do english advanced, 3unit maths, economics, chemistry and physics.
wat about u BS??
lol, BS isn't the most attractive acronym for her!

May I ask if you are asian? you have totally chosen the typical asian subjects, apart from advanced english. Nearly all asians at my school did chem and phys.

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
All I Got To Say Is Sucked In!!!

I Had To Go Thro It Last Year So I Hope Uze Cop The Same :D

Scottie

Scottie is da bomb
Reaction score
Me I failed Maths B! but I will still do it and try to get a better mark, but thats the only crap thing bout yr 12 exams but then you got stuff at the end of the year like schoolies and the formal and stuff

Maza

Reaction score
nah im lebo cljunior lol, not asian...

n she knows wat i meant by BS :D

T

TdoggBulldog

Scottie said:
Me I failed Maths B! but I will still do it and try to get a better mark, but thats the only crap thing bout yr 12 exams but then you got stuff at the end of the year like schoolies and the formal and stuff
Your a qlder?

i was in the same boat as you lol...

I told my teacher he can shove his D- up his ass... and im dropping to maths A lol

Status
Not open for further replies.