Stuart Flanagan

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know if we are still interested in signing Stuart Flanagan from the Wets Tigers. We had major interest in him last year to take over Corey's spot at hooker. This guy is one of the better hookers in the game and will definantly leave the Tigers due to the fact that they have Robbie Farrah who is an 80 min player. I think we should sign this guy, as i believe Sullivan is more damaging and effective after about 25 to 30 mins, and having Stu play prior to that will give us a dynamite hooker for the full 80 minutes. If we are interested in still signing him we must move fast as the Knights have him shortlisted to take the spot of Buderus.

Thoughts please

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
he isnt getting much game time at the tigers so yeah i would make a move for him

K

kennyy

Anyone know if we are still interested in signing Stuart Flanagan from the Wets Tigers. We had major interest in him last year to take over Corey's spot at hooker. This guy is one of the better hookers in the game and will definantly leave the Tigers due to the fact that they have Robbie Farrah who is an 80 min player. I think we should sign this guy, as i believe Sullivan is more damaging and effective after about 25 to 30 mins, and having Stu play prior to that will give us a dynamite hooker for the full 80 minutes. If we are interested in still signing him we must move fast as the Knights have him shortlisted to take the spot of Buderus.

Thoughts please
Think we bought Sully for that. Once Corey moves on Sully to start hooker groom off the bench

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think we bought Sully for that. Once Corey moves on Sully to start hooker groom off the bench

Dogs were still trying to sign Flanagan for this year even after we had signed Sullivan.

H

Haztrick

There was a lot of talk that we were getting him last year or the year before. He is a good hooker and I would definitely take him if he came for the right money.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
With Corey's contract coming up at the end of year, Flanagan would be a handy buy only if the price is right

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he would be resonably priced one would think, considering he has little first grade experience

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

we should be looking at mobile props rather than hookers, corey and sullivan are going ok.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign him up, Hughes will be gone at the end of this season, unless Sullivan shows us he can play 80 minutes no sweat.

80fic...

tbh there are better players out there, we need better players than flanagan, especially in such a crucial position

H

Haztrick

Michael Sullivan>Daylight>Luke Priddis>Isaac De Gois>Retarded Giraffe>Corey Hughes

80fic...

lol idiot, we are not comapring to hughes or sulli, we are comparing to flanagan :p

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
de gois is a much better prospect - if we persevere with holdsworth at half, groom could be a good hooker as well...

Bazza

Big Bad Bustling Barry
Reaction score

Thoughts please
Yea i thought talented young Groom could play hooker, plus no one can take over Corey Hughes position with Folkes as coach, not even Cameron Smith. Seriously.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
de goiss played second fiddle to Flanagan when he was at the Tigers. Flanagan is a gun and its just a shame for him that he is as the same club as Farah. Hope we make a play for him

Status
Not open for further replies.