eastwood
millington
ryan
stagg

roberts
pritchard
paea??
payne

however with the young guns coming through this team is based on exp first with fwds with aggression/ball play/hit ups but the younger guys are definitely keepng everybody honest...and thats good.

keating

hodkinson
tolman
ennis
millington

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barba
Turner
Morris
Idris
Lett/Goodwin
Keating/Roberts
Hodkinson
Tolman
Ennis
Paea
Pritchard
Ryan
Stagg

Kasiano
Eastwood
Payne
Halatau

I can see alot of people here are supporting Eastwood for prop. I disagree.

I think he does an exceptional job at prop as proven for the kiwis but what much like Adam Blair, more damaging on the edges IMO.

I think you will see our team go to another level when Eastwood and Morris return.

I know it's only 2 players but the explosiveness of Morris with speed, acceleration and power cannot be underestimated. Lafai has been solid but it's clear we're missing Morris. And Eastwood adds footwork and an offload, not to mention ball playing from a forward, good vision.

Our potential as a fit squad is limitless. Exciting times.

DoggyForLife

New Pup
Reaction score
Are we really letting Ben Rogers go??? He is a great player. Think back to Thurston .... he got squeezed out and look where he stands in the game now. I cringe everytime I watch him wasting his talent at the cowboys. I'd hate to see that happen with Ben.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we really letting Ben Rogers go??? He is a great player. Think back to Thurston .... he got squeezed out and look where he stands in the game now. I cringe everytime I watch him wasting his talent at the cowboys. I'd hate to see that happen with Ben.
What Newcastle do with their player retention is none of CBB's business

Status
Not open for further replies.