Opinion Strike Rate - Api, Ese Ese, Ramien

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You must’ve missed the thousands of monotonous posts I’ve unfortunately read on here
The key word is whether it's "ALL" been Pay's fault.

Certainly most supporters are concerned with our lack of success and the bad coaching outcomes previously outlined by all and sundry. These facts are indisputable.

Fans have to accept that the coaching issue of the team is not all it should be.

Whether it would be any better under another coach, we can only guess but there are plenty of rookie mistakes and inept decisions being made around our team.

Some like to highlight this.

Some like to excuse it.[/QUOTE]
Some does constantly whinge about it but don’t understand the situation our club is in and why we are in it

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont think hes a great loss and im happy the club didn’t pay overs for him

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Listen Mrs Pay, we all want a Real coach but realistically we are stuck with your husband. I'm not saying sack him now, IF he improves in all aspects of being a coach then like I said a million times before, wouldn't mind him as coach. If this bullshit continues then he doesnt deserve a shot in 2021.

Give myself an uppercut? Why because I just don't kiss a fraud of a coach arse and pretend to think he is our best option? He is our only option sadly.

But in 2 years he hasn't improved at all, same problems we had last night we had with him from the start. He had ample time to see what every saw and inject Cogger but chose not to. You are either blind as he is or know nothing about football.

Easy being an armchair coach, of course it is compared to pays lack of knowledge and not being able to read a game. If arm chair coaches all saw that last night, why couldn't our "coach" see it?

Keep blaming the refs, it's easier to do then admit we have a major problem.
Its tiring reading the history revisionist bullshit. So at the back end of last year our "attack" wasnt coming together UNDER PAY?. At the back end of this year our "defence" hasnt clicked UNDER PAY?

Of course youve coached senior football before? Youve played at the highest level? Chris Anderson a premiership winning coach says he likes what he sees from Pays development as a coach.

ATM we have 2 tries in us due to a number of reasons - mainly that unlike other teams we run in 90% of our tries because our short kicking game is not NRL standard yet. But Shifty is helping our guys to work on that. So if a fair try is taken away from us and another unfair try is given to the opposition guess what - we lose the game.

Pay was a rooky coach when he came to us at the beginning of a complete roster rebuild. Our Coachs message is starting to filter through...overwriting the negative mindset that Hasler had instilled in the players under 6 years of his stewardship. Contrary to many poor judges calling for Hasler as coach of the year because he walked into a roster containing more elite players that we have at the Dogs, I believe theres a good case for considering #PayCoachoftheYear considering how he has brought an inept inexperienced roster up to NRL standard by seasons end.

Give yourself 2 uppercuts for attempting to rewrite the facts.

Last edited: