Strength and conditioning coach reportedly has left

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A ridiculous situation that we're in but at least the problem has been addressed quickly and quietly and it has not been something that was left to fester for the rest of the season.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another lost season. None of us are getting any younger. We've got a new coach, but can't blame him for our losses. We build a roster then a S&C coachs methods gets them all injured. That'll do me. Lucky the Club is well run now. I'd hate to see the mess we'd be in if it wasn't. We'd look like the Tigers.
Turn the page already, prepare for 2024.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Another lost season. None of us are getting any younger. We've got a new coach, but can't blame him for our losses. We build a roster then a S&C coachs methods gets them all injured. That'll do me. Lucky the Club is well run now. I'd hate to see the mess we'd be in if it wasn't. We'd look like the Tigers.
Turn the page already, prepare for 2024.
You legit said yesterday that injuries aren’t an excuse. Fuckn troll you are, full of shit all the time

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club hopefully knows what they're doing. It might not even be that he's the scape goat for the injury toll. Might be other reasons for him leaving. So I don't understand why there's so much aggro between posters over this.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Obviously gus feels hes the cause of our injuries

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No other supporter can ever understand what the fuck weve been through
Wrong again.
Ask a Souths supporter how it was 1990-2010.
Or Parra supporters 1987-2000.
Or a Tigers supporter today.
Most clubs have their turn of a dud run.
Unfortunately it’s our time, but we’re not the first and we won’t be the last. #ThinkBeforePosting