Storm game at Belmore June 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone know when tickets become available for this? Also where is a good area in the stadium to buy them for?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've attended a few NSW Cup games, seated in the western stand, either right behind the players bench area or elevated below coaches box. I preferred elevated section, better perspective and still close enough for atmosphere.

Haven't really evaluated the Hill under the scoreboard or behind southern end goal posts.

~cb.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know my ticket is sweet as I am a member, but I'm not sure how many tickets will go on sale considering the ground only holds 18k and there's about 18k members?

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
anywhere in the ground really...its a small and compact stadium...nothing like ANZ...ill be on the HILL as a bluezone member...
correct me if wrong...but thought they said u could only get guarenteed entry if u were a member...
what would the stadium capacity be? how many more tix can they really sell if all members turned up?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will be surprised if they let more then 15k inside. Just because of all the regulations with access and egress.

I think the first trial that was played there a few years back sold out with 11 thousand or so. But they might try to squeeze a few more in for an NRL game.

All full members get every to this game. The flexible ones don't. So you would think 7000 tickets have been reserved/allocated to them. The grandstand holds 5000 (which is all the platinum/cat1 and cat2 tickets) and the rest will be GA on the hill (which is the kennel and blue zone members). Flexi members will probably get first dibs at buying GA tickets for the belmore game. And if there is anything left over will probably be sold to the public on the 12th.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
So as members do we get in for free or does being a member give us the opportunity to buy a ticket to this game?.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will be surprised if they let more then 15k inside. Just because of all the regulations with access and egress.

I think the first trial that was played there a few years back sold out with 11 thousand or so. But they might try to squeeze a few more in for an NRL game.

All full members get every to this game. The flexible ones don't. So you would think 7000 tickets have been reserved/allocated to them. The grandstand holds 5000 (which is all the platinum/cat1 and cat2 tickets) and the rest will be GA on the hill (which is the kennel and blue zone members). Flexi members will probably get first dibs at buying GA tickets for the belmore game. And if there is anything left over will probably be sold to the public on the 12th.
Yeah I am curious as to how they are going to allocate seating.
As a platinum cat1 member I expect to have my equivalent half way line seats available and not have to fight for them or get stuck on the 20 metre line etc

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
So as members do we get in for free or does being a member give us the opportunity to buy a ticket to this game?
I think it depends which membership you have!

As a full season ticket Gold member I've been allocated Grandstand tickets, look on the back of your membership card!

If you are not a member, I suggest you try buy tickets as soon as they are released... Most would already be reserved for members.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am a kennel member. I'll look at my card later.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Grandstand seating on the tunnel side is all sold out to members
seats will be based on what categ membership you have
general admission and behind the goal posts might have 1-2k tix left i was told by krystal from membership

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Grandstand seating on the tunnel side is all sold out to members
seats will be based on what categ membership you have
general admission and behind the goal posts might have 1-2k tix left i was told by krystal from membership
So GA members don't get auto entry but other levels of membership do?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So GA members don't get auto entry but other levels of membership do?
GA members (Blue zone members) will get access to the hill area. If you have reserved seating, it should also have your belmore seat on the back under BSG. It says what area you sit on the back of the members card.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
So if members all just get access via their members card what does he mean by 1-2k spots left? Does that mean that many more members would need to sign up for it to be sold out?

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guys remember not all members are ticketed members. You have plenty on membership packages that don't get you into games e.g. Interstate, baby etc. So actually ticketed members may be as low as 10k. Who knows.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They will release only 1-2 thousand tickets to non members. I was told this by membership team. These tickets are only for the hill. Grandstand is packed sold guys.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it depends which membership you have!

As a full season ticket Gold member I've been allocated Grandstand tickets, look on the back of your membership card!

If you are not a member, I suggest you try buy tickets as soon as they are released... Most would already be reserved for members.
Haha thanks, didn't even notice the seat allocations for BSG on the back of my card. Sweet

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone have a seating map for BSG so we can see where we will be sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.