Storm favourites to snare Foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just have one question...why didn't we make a big play for Mitchell Moses? I
Maybe because a 5/8th needs to know how to make a tackle?

Moses is absolute rubbish who stands out like nothing before in an awful side.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Melbourne get Foran doesn't that defeat the purpose of him leaving the Warriors to be closer to his kids?

Just another lie from him in this whole disaster.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I could see that, Melbourne would likely be a good fit for Foran and for the Storm with Cronk retiring.

Playing in Melbourne isn't being based where his kids are, but its a very short flight and the same time zone and has the upside of not being so closely watched as NRL players are in NSW or QLD where the game is followed much closer for a player wanting less stress in life.

The Bulldogs where originally linked to the guy because he played under Des before, but how many times can he pick another team before the media keeps thinking that history makes the Bulldogs top of the list of teams he could join?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des rejected again ,surely with all the noise and negativity regarding des of late he would realise that maybe he's doing something wrong

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I rkn forans a head case these days unfortunately , Melbourne might be the best place for him

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kent said on nrl 360 last night that he has changed his mind and thinks he will come to the dogs apparently the board blocked the move

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kent said on nrl 360 last night that he has changed his mind and thinks he will come to the dogs apparently the board blocked the move
I stopped reading at Kent.

Has the bloke ever got ONE prediction right?

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped reading at Kent.

Has the bloke ever got ONE prediction right?
Doubt it like I said in another post player managers are playing reporters like puppets and they don't care as long as they have a new story each day

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I keep reading Shaun Johnson saying he and Foran have discussed 2018 in detail and often. In other radio interviews Sj said he wants to play with Foz and his decision will be influenced on Foz.

Now if our CEO knows this then surely she knows SJ dating a Silver Fern netball player ie her domain

She could hook up a team for the missus

Foz and SJ halves Tedesco at the back

Heaven on earth

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As we said last week, the Roosters have emerged as surprise favourites to land Tedesco’s signature.

Once Tedesco makes his call, the rest of the market can begin to take shape.

The Melbourne Storm and the Bulldogs were both making plays for Kieran Foran, although the Storm appear to have gone cold due to his chequered history

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
7th Tackle: Foran doesn't want to be anywhere farther than Newcastle away from Sydney.

Knights and Sydney clubs are only places he is considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.