Still my boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The recent (and not so recent) events have left our dog's boys looking very dissimilar to what we have been accustomed in years past.

I, like most dog's and indeed NRL supporters are dismayed at the actions of some...I look at the contracts/signings thread and see a bunch of new names from across the league spectrum, players I'm not terribly fond of (at their previous clubs) and others I would love to kiss....the one thing though that brings tears (of joy) to my eyes, is that once they pull on that jersey - they're all my boys!!

We are such proud supporters of a proud and dominant team, I would dearly love to support the boys right now, attend games, but I'm in Texas for 3 years - I hope that in that time, my boys will again be feared, win against all odds and fulfill their every hope and dream!

xx claire

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh nice work claire. we need more people like you here. make sure you catch a game next time you are in the country.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The recent (and not so recent) events have left our dog's boys looking very dissimilar to what we have been accustomed in years past.

I, like most dog's and indeed NRL supporters are dismayed at the actions of some...I look at the contracts/signings thread and see a bunch of new names from across the league spectrum, players I'm not terribly fond of (at their previous clubs) and others I would love to kiss....the one thing though that brings tears (of joy) to my eyes, is that once they pull on that jersey - they're all my boys!!

We are such proud supporters of a proud and dominant team, I would dearly love to support the boys right now, attend games, but I'm in Texas for 3 years - I hope that in that time, my boys will again be feared, win against all odds and fulfill their every hope and dream!

xx claire
Good stuff. All genuine supporters feel the same.

You're in Texas?! Do you support the Boys?

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score

xx claire
was worries when i read that... wasnt sure if you were a boy or girl at that stage.

Good read, and the boys know we all love them. If we didnt, we wouldnt be sitting on this forum instead of doing work that we are paid to do.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Texas for work! Aussie though and keep informed by the kennel daily!
Thanks for backing my support!!
If anyone is in touch with the team, please send this on..
Much appreciated!

claire

Status
Not open for further replies.