Still Guttered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have tried to keep calm by not commenting this whole time BUT I just want to say something.

Des Hasler has a whole pre-season to re-build this mentally destroyed team. Its in ur hands Des, Fix it or i'll call for your head. Sorry mate but your brand of Rugby league isnt the way The Bulldogs play their footy.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have tried to keep calm by not commenting this whole time BUT I just want to say something.

Des Hasler has a whole pre-season to re-build this mentally destroyed team. Its in ur hands Des, Fix it or i'll call for your head. Sorry mate but your brand of Rugby league isnt the way The Bulldogs play their footy.
It doesn't matter on the type of "brand", is the coach has a game plan that can win the players use it. Our year was interrupted a few too many times to actually put the game plan to use. Next year should be good with the main dram produced gone and an off season tow hip the boys into shape.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that everytime we lose there's preceding idiot shots of sam, frank et al on twitter and instagram.
It only seems to happen before important matches like this one. Could it be that they've just been pissing up prior and not preparing ?

They certainly didn't look prepared for the soft uate try yesterday. They just looked as if they went out there for a game of footy on a Sunday arvo.

The most frustrating thing is we know how good they can be when they want to

N

Natboy

Are you gutted or in the gutter (drunk, guttered) hehe
I'm still so pissed of at yesterday but guess I saw it coming.
I hate waiting 6-7 months to see the dogs play though

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol.. Im Just burning about the wasted yr.

There is NO dramas next yr. Everyone's contracts are settled until 2016, We have no more playboys in the team and The dogs will be stronger than ever mentally and physically cause that was embarassing.

Only if they scored off that intercept. Damn.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Disappointing result. Was hard to watch in the end. Same old errors and soft defence. Things don't change over night. If a team has played below par for 26 rounds there won't be any miracle fix in week one of the finals.

Only good thing I guess was the money from the tab for a Newcastle win. But that is all gone now too :(

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or if morris passed to brown unmarked or if ennis didnt take a hit up after the intercept or if mr brown could actually attck the fcukn ball or if jeremy smith didnt trip eastwood over when beast stepped him out of his undies and was under the post. Too many what ifs... Shit year with shit attitude. If i dont like someone at work i am still expected to turn up, knuckle down and do my best. I cant cop that excuse that our hole year was fcukd by one 80kg prick. They are paid huge dollars to perform on field. That is what a proffesional does.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Lol.. Im Just burning about the wasted yr.

There is NO dramas next yr. Everyone's contracts are settled until 2016, We have no more playboys in the team and The dogs will be stronger than ever mentally and physically cause that was embarassing.
Only if they scored off that intercept. Damn.
Please don't tempt fate.

And please lets us have a trouble free remainder of 2013 (off the field of coarse) and a trouble free 2014, surely its some other clubs turn for some controversy.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
you cant be that guttered, you didn't actually think the minute you heard Barba's problem earlier in the year you thought we were going to have a repeat of last year, Sheeeeeet as soon as Graham got suspended was the minute I didn't get my hopes up. 2 0 1 4 it is them...

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or if our line speed was quicker than my nan with a hip replacement.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Or if the rat didn't play and the boys played like brothers

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Or if the rat didn't play and the boys played like brothers
Ok, since our year is officially over, can some one please tell me who hated who..... i cant seem to work it out....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok, since our year is officially over, can some one please tell me who hated who..... i cant seem to work it out....
The answer was in yesterday's game, the only player that didn't hate him checked up on him ;)

PS nobody checked on him lol

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The answer was in yesterday's game, the only player that didn't hate him checked up on him ;)

fair enough...

when Sisa Waqua flew like superman and landed on his neck - no storm players checked up on him.. the only player that did was the souths winger......

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

LOL agreed, second message was when there was no one on the Medi Cab with him when he was driven off. Reminded me of one of those 12 seater electric transporters at the airport that assist physically handicapped people to the boarding gate.
very embarrassing being the only one on board of such a long vehicle LOL same as getting out of a stretch Hummer on your loan some!!!!
ByeBye Benny and good riddance.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or if morris passed to brown unmarked or if ennis didnt take a hit up after the intercept or if mr brown could actually attck the fcukn ball or if jeremy smith didnt trip eastwood over when beast stepped him out of his undies and was under the post. Too many what ifs... Shit year with shit attitude. If i dont like someone at work i am still expected to turn up, knuckle down and do my best. I cant cop that excuse that our hole year was fcukd by one 80kg prick. They are paid huge dollars to perform on field. That is what a proffesional does.
Onya Finchie well said. Pretty much sums it up for me too.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I'm sick of these ****ing dumb threads. It's as if people think Des wanted to fail this year.

It was a shit year and considering all the interruptions we did well to even make the finals. Our game plan was good but very poorly executed. We were not attacking the line like last year, we were doing set plays 5m before the line and letting them slide on us.

Barba also couldn't be bothered. Last year he was there to support every half break this year the only reason you knew he was there was because of his flashy boots.

We missed the finals in 05 after winning in 04 then we finished 2nd on the table in 06.

All is not lost. Take the knife off your wrists and see you in 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.