Steve Turners weekly tips...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely Turner should get a professional tell off from his NRL.com bosses?

I mean EVERY FUCKING WEEK, without a fail, he tips us to win and win easily. Yes we understand you love the club, but mate we wont hate you if you were a tad bit professional. Its getting ridiculous and stupid at this stage

Im sure this has been mentioned before, and if this is a thread discussed previously then im happy for it to be moved/merged/deleted. BUT i HAD to rant about this to the interwebs haha!

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's funny as fuck and good on him. I wouldn't care if he tipped us every week, I dont see why it matters to you? Every time his tip is at the bottom of the preview I think, onya Zap, certainly doesn't piss me off lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it's funny as fuck and good on him. I wouldn't care if he tipped us every week, I dont see why it matters to you? Every time his tip is at the bottom of the preview I think, onya Zap, certainly doesn't piss me off lol
Amen to that lol

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I actually stopped doing tipping comp for that reason. I wouldn't tip against us therefor disadvantaged myself lol

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Zap’d find a reason to tip the dogs against Melbourne in Melbourne.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Payed by the club he knows where the gravy is

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a legend. Him tipping the dogs is as predictable as our woeful 5th tackle option

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
So what if he tips us to win. You must be looking for something to complain about.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He wouldn’t care what the nrl bosses think, he is leaving the nrl job to come back to the bulldogs full time.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So Zap is back with the Dogs according to Hill.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
At least turner is keeping the faith weather his tips are correct or not lol..!!

Gotta give him that.
Exactly. I have only tipped against us once in the last 20 years and we won that day - during the dark times of 2008. I have never done it since and never will again. Gotta stick solid. That's what being a fan is all about. Go Zap!!!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one gives two hoots what Steve Turner thinks. I read on Twitter that he is coming stone motherless last in tipping across the entire media.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If i see Steve Turner I'm going to tell him to put his money where his mouth is and put a $5000 bet on.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely Turner should get a professional tell off from his NRL.com bosses?

I mean EVERY FUCKING WEEK, without a fail, he tips us to win and win easily. Yes we understand you love the club, but mate we wont hate you if you were a tad bit professional. Its getting ridiculous and stupid at this stage

Im sure this has been mentioned before, and if this is a thread discussed previously then im happy for it to be moved/merged/deleted. BUT i HAD to rant about this to the interwebs haha!
I'm sure Darren Lockyer, Dustbin Hodges always tip the broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.