Steve Price

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone tell me. Is he on the board? I thought he was. And if he is, why today was he at the warrior game wearing a warriors jersey?

I know it’s a small issue. But how can we have a board member at another clubs home game wearing there team polo?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He definitely was in a Warriors polo in the pre game and it doesn’t sit well with me at all. It’s a real bad look for a board member to be wearing the oppositions shirt moments before the team runs out.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hes a turncoat **** should step down immediatley. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to think long and hard about what this new board tried to sell us about the bulldog culture before their inception... Price just shit on us big time, it shows that we are a weak club that we still have people in higher places that don't put our club first. Might seem small to some, but its the little things like this that effect the culture of the club.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad I’m not the only one finding it unacceptable. I saw it and thought I must of been mixing him up with someone else. Then rewound and sure enough was him. Understandable it was old boys day. However surely it’s a ‘thanks, but no thanks’.

El Mag-Nick

Waterboy
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was a solidarity thing given what happened in Christchurch yesterday. I think fox sports mentioned something about him saying that given what happened in New Zealand yesterday, although he’s on the dogs board he was “taking off his bulldogs hat” for the day in response and solidarity. Not a direct quote but something to that effect.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i would encourage everyone to email the club about this as well fucking joke... low ***** would probably come up with some excuse about solidarity given the tragic events etc.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was a solidarity thing given what happened in Christchurch yesterday. I think fox sports mentioned something about him saying that given what happened in New Zealand yesterday, although he’s on the dogs board he was “taking off his bulldogs hat” for the day in response and solidarity. Not a direct quote but something to that effect.
i dont buy that, wear a long sleeve dress shirt and whack some black tape around your arm

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Old Boys Day, can't forget his history, in the same way that we as Dogs fans shouldn't.
There is nothing wrong with what Pricey has done at all, the Dogs real problems were in the nature of their performance today, nothing to do with our ex captain taking part in the other club that he played for 25th season anniversary.
You folks expect our new recruits to give their all, and bleed blue n white, and then why would have expected anything different from Steve Price when he joined the Warriors and therefore not have a close tie with that club as well.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
calm down everyone... i think everyone is just a bit pissed at the teams performance so will take aim on whatever they can

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He came to this club with the board i supported promising to bring back loyalty back to this club and its members. I will never wear a football jumper other than bulldogs one and neither should he. He can piss off

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it may have been also to do with the incidents from the other day and wanting to show support to his friends over there