Steve Folkes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobnbo

Waterboy
Reaction score
i am a major sponsor for the club, wont say who i am obviously.
can say that Folkes is gone for next year, as i said the club wanted to sack him mid year
if u are a major sponsor for the dogs would it not be better to shut your mouth in regards to sacking folkes & if you know what is eventuating why will u not divulge who you are or are you just a misbegotten idiot that wants to stir supporters up. if folkes gets the sack so be it there is nothing more distabalising to the supporters than finding out that a gr8 coach is getting the chop in favour of who know's who. then again you maybe a dragoon supporter who wants a gr8 coach to help win a premiership that has been missing for a long long time.

P

Promiscuous

Good work Folksey and seriously people need to get over there Folkes agenda, he has led our team well since 1998 and people cant expect us to be coming in 1st or 2nd each season, also it would help if our players looked a bit interested at certain times and played some consistent footy, on ya Folksey!!!
You can read minds.

Promise to teach me one day.

P

premiers07

if u are a major sponsor for the dogs would it not be better to shut your mouth in regards to sacking folkes & if you know what is eventuating why will u not divulge who you are or are you just a misbegotten idiot that wants to stir supporters up. if folkes gets the sack so be it there is nothing more distabalising to the supporters than finding out that a gr8 coach is getting the chop in favour of who know's who. then again you maybe a dragoon supporter who wants a gr8 coach to help win a premiership that has been missing for a long long time.
just mark my words, Folkes is gone for next year

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I was talking to a few of my mates at the gym and they say the dogs need folkes because he lays the law down to all the players. They reckon there is too many players with big heads in the team and need a enforcer like folkes to put them in place and i totally agree. A soft coach will lose control of these players. Folkes is a deadset legend

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The team played real well last saturday especially in defence! Folkes did a great job

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
i say forget about voting for john howard or kevin rudd for prime minister,lets push for steve folkes to run and we will vote him in lol

dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yes thank you for making the dogs the joke of the league with the most boring unimaginative play ever dished up. premiers i hope to god your right when you say he'll be gone, because as i've said all year he is the dogs weakest link >:(

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you could tell Folkes was wishing for a miracle he wasn't animated until after we won in 04.
He has been shaking his head in dicust for 2 weeks.
He knew as we all did we were no hope

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
you could tell Folkes was wishing for a miracle he wasn't animated until after we won in 04.
He has been shaking his head in dicust for 2 weeks.
He knew as we all did we were no hope
he is just as much to blame
we have the players, but they are poorly used
blokes like maitua, williams, kouparitsas etc shouldnt be just carting it up straight all night, they should be using their skill like every other ****ing gifted player in the comp does, folkes's coaching style doesnt allow it

and also.
no other club would have hughes or perry alone in their FG side, let alone both of the useless fat ****s in the same team

as gould said, the dog's gameplay is outdated

dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no other club would have hughes or perry alone in their FG side, let alone both of the useless fat ****s in the same team

as gould said, the dog's gameplay is outdated
100% true mate, you could see that from the start of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.