Steroids in sport

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easier in terms of recovery time..therefore muscle is ready take the strain again..they are ready to build muscle again. Getting to the 150kg will be quicker if the same training methods taken.

Just because others take doesn’t make it right. If steroids are legalised it will be like an arms race..how much can they have? Should it be limited? Should it be unlimited? The same thing will happen..if it’s limited you’ll still have athletes trying to sneaking in extra. if it’s unlimited you’ll see athletes/up an coming kids dropping like flies because they’ll be willing to take anything. Under doctors advice won’t make a lick of difference they will take whatever they think they can to win.

It’s a tough call to make it legal..lots of ramifications to think through..
Sorry I didn’t articulate the 150kg example well , the guy on steroids is working just as hard in terms on physical exhaustion, diet sleep etc That’s the misconception with common folk, they think oh he’s on steroids he’s cheating, it’s a miracle drug where you just inject and get big and strong

I don’t think steroids are illegal last time I checked, did you mean made legal in sport ?

The amount of social media influencers on it and the miss information they spew is a much more serious threat to kids

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry I didn’t articulate the 150kg example well , the guy on steroids is working just as hard in terms on physical exhaustion, diet sleep etc That’s the misconception with common folk, they think oh he’s on steroids he’s cheating, it’s a miracle drug where you just inject and get big and strong

I don’t think steroids are illegal last time I checked, did you mean made legal in sport ?

The amount of social media influencers on it and the miss information they spew is a much more serious threat to kids
I was specifically referring to sport. However, steroids are illegal in Australia. Only legal to use anabolic steroids if they have been prescribed by a doctor for proper medical reasons. Its against the law to keep, make, use, sell or give away, or to inject someone else with anabolic steroids.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A lot of people might be surprised by the amount of players who have used steroids.
The physical difference is the telling factor.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
People rightly don’t want the vaxx but pushing roids
Amazing
That's because naturally they're little and weak or big,fat and insecure!
Roids give a lot of men an awesome title but a shit story to read! Lol

I know a guy on roids.
He looks mean AF but he gets emotional like a woman!
I was thinking of buying him a bra if he doesn't snap out of it?

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's because naturally they're little and weak or big,fat and insecure!
Roids give a lot of men an awesome title but a shit story to read! Lol

I know a guy on roids.
He looks mean AF but he gets emotional like a woman!
I was thinking of buying him a bra if he doesn't snap out of it?
Yeah, I know a couple of boys on the juice. When they are at the top of their cycle they are fkn huge but emotional AF lol. Like some of the sooks on here sometimes

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I know a couple of boys on the juice. When they are at the top of their cycle they are fkn huge but emotional AF lol. Like some of the sooks on here sometimes
This guy also looks mean on the exterior but he is a big softy.

People are scared of him but he's a nice guy (and when he's not being emotional from the juice) is good to chat with.

This same guy will put himself homeless before giving up on his gym membership!