Steroids in sport

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Did you know (I think it was Arabs?) did a study on steroids with 4 groups.
1x jacked up and asked to train hard for 10 weeks months
1x jacked up and asked to stop training
1x clean and asked to train hard for 10 weeks
1x clean and asked to stop training.

The two cleans took place now so they didn’t know they is clean.

This was the results;
1x jacked up and asked to train hard for 10 weeks %14 muscle gain
1x jacked up and asked to stop training
10% muscle Gain
1x clean and asked to train hard for 3 months
3% muscle gain
1x clean and asked to stop training.
-1% muscle gain

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
U on the drugs for all train too?
Bro every **** is on something anyways, everyone is looking for the next boost that's "legal".

Plus Its not like you juice up, go to bed and wake up a machine.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro every **** is on something anyways, everyone is looking for the next boost that's "legal".

But if u look at my stats above it kinda does?

Thing is taht night mean teens and that will all be juicing up Brimson Xerri style.
This will cause havoc with health

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But if u look at my stats above it kinda does?

Thing is taht night mean teens and that will all be juicing up Brimson Xerri style.
This will cause havoc with health
Are they legit stats? Plus what was used?

Unless it was HGH then I can't see them gaining size when not training.

Anything else would be water weight, right?

Sorry don't know much about juice, just sold it, never used it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What do u mean actual family ?
My uncle reckons he actually is related to us someway. So don't know if he is legit or just being a typical Arab lol

Heaps of Assyrians in Canada and Murika, especially Chicago.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

This what the masses don’t understand, you still have to put in the work you have to train hard eat and sleep disciplined, it doesn’t make it easy

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
My uncle reckons he actually is related to us someway. So don't know if he is legit or just being a typical Arab lol

Heaps of Assyrians in Canada and Murika, especially Chicago.
Yeah I must admit I’m guilty of this too.
I claimed Tony Shalhoub as my cousin when Monk was on, no one f’n believed me though which disappointed me becaause everyone else gets believed when they pull the cousin thing

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This what the masses don’t understand, you still have to put in the work you have to train hard eat and sleep disciplined, it doesn’t make it easy
It makes it easier to gain more muscle..it limits recovery time..So you are able to train more.. A natural athlete got no chance to matching their ability to train as hard and recover as well..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
A guy can take all the roids he wants.
The chances will still be high, if we lock horns, I'll be making him defy gravity before me!

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It makes it easier to gain more muscle..it limits recovery time..So you are able to train more.. A natural athlete got no chance to matching their ability to train as hard and recover as well..
It doesn’t make it easier, you have to exhort the same output and achieve hypertrophy

150kgfor example is your max bench and a naturals is 100kg, it still feels asheavy tothe steroid taker

recovery is where the big advantage is correct

what im saying is who is actually natural anymore, the lance armstting analogy is perfect, he wasn’t the only one taking epo

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It doesn’t make it easier, you have to exhort the same output and achieve hypertrophy

150kgfor example is your max bench and a naturals is 100kg, it still feels asheavy tothe steroid taker

recovery is where the big advantage is correct

what im saying is who is actually natural anymore, the lance armstting analogy is perfect, he wasn’t the only one taking epo
Easier in terms of recovery time..therefore muscle is ready take the strain again..they are ready to build muscle again. Getting to the 150kg will be quicker if the same training methods taken.

Just because others take doesn’t make it right. If steroids are legalised it will be like an arms race..how much can they have? Should it be limited? Should it be unlimited? The same thing will happen..if it’s limited you’ll still have athletes trying to sneaking in extra. if it’s unlimited you’ll see athletes/up an coming kids dropping like flies because they’ll be willing to take anything. Under doctors advice won’t make a lick of difference they will take whatever they think they can to win.

It’s a tough call to make it legal..lots of ramifications to think through..