Stephen Crichton

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why can't the mods fix the typo?? It makes the Kennel look unprofessional and run by a bunch of school kids.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Nate DAWG bro my cousin on my missus side watched the open training session for the Toa last night live and he said Critta didn’t look to crash hot training at 5/8th. I reckon he’ll probably run it heaps tomorrow night.
I’m sure he will run all night bro. He needs to mix it up a little bit if we are gunna score many points

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the thought of crichton and addo carr as a centre wing combo would be terrifying for other teams

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't do nothing bad, just like the whole team, he was suffocated.
I suspected as much. Even the best halves in the world get suffocated by the Aussie team. Did he show any glimpses of a decent passing game?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I suspected as much. Even the best halves in the world get suffocated by the Aussie team. Did he show any glimpses of a decent passing game?
He put on a nice pass to that FB that scored an awesome try but got taken off him.

He put in a few kicks and goal kicking was 2/2.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was strange they put him 5/8
No one else bro.. fkn Asi was a shit ****. No halves all game. The first 20 haas and Tino own the middle then it evened out. Samoa had no direction all game. Su’a at FB was fkn class. I wish that they stood. Fkn shit ***** to even call that classic try back

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No one else bro.. fkn Asi was a shit ****. No halves all game. The first 20 haas and Tino own the middle then it evened out. Samoa had no direction all game. Su’a at FB was fkn class. I wish that they stood. Fkn shit ***** to even call that classic try back
Asi isn't a halfback either, five-eighth next to a dominant half, also could only see Critta playing five-eighth with a dominant halfback. Asi reserve grade player so expected he got dominated too.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't do nothing bad, just like the whole team, he was suffocated.
A bit like Burton.

Pack gets smashed every week but let’s move him to the centres and he will carve it up.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why can't the mods fix the typo?? It makes the Kennel look unprofessional and run by a bunch of school kids.
Plenty of them on this site by the way they carry on about random shit and start name calling.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Really curious what you meant by this?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
the thought of crichton and addo carr as a centre wing combo would be terrifying for other teams
Ado carr couldnt even scare some random hood from Kangi Angi in the Koori knockout and got bashed. He is fast but other teams steamroll him