Stephen Crichton

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You guys are the best. They will go great with his blue headgear. But I might have to get same one Critta uses if he changes his pink one to a blue one...

Thanks guys!
They will have cheaper makes of the same boot if you don't want to spend that much, will be with cheaper materials and might not look exactly the same. With Adidas it's +, .1, .3 and then .4. So X CRAZYFAST+ would be the top tier version with X CRAZYFAST.4 being the lowest tier. They also have laceless versions that will jack the price up a fair bit, think it will have laceless or LL.

Don't ask why I know this :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They will have cheaper makes of the same boot if you don't want to spend that much, will be with cheaper materials and might not look exactly the same. With Adidas it's +, .1, .3 and then .4. So X CRAZYFAST+ would be the top tier version with X CRAZYFAST.4 being the lowest tier. They also have laceless versions that will jack the price up a fair bit, think it will have laceless or LL.

Don't ask why I know this :tearsofjoy:
Screenshot_20231012_223135_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Way ahead of you bro, my boy either destroys them or grows out of them just before finals FFS lol

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@EXORCIST I highly recommend you get his foot into them with footy socks on, to see which fit better.
No use going all out and they fit like shit, causing foot problems.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how bootiful and lush his lips are?
@lovemachine ….. Could you please curve this type of talk, remember there’s young ones on here, and this comment is a bit suggestive … have you not read comments from @Nasheed explaining what these type of comments do for his urges … he can’t even say or read a players name in Toby Sexton without needing to slip away for some alone time, your comment here is more suggestive than Toby’s name ..

Please remember nasheed is very highly triggered when it comes to his urges ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
@lovemachine ….. Could you please curve this type of talk, remember there’s young ones on here, and this comment is a bit suggestive … have you not read comments from @Nasheed explaining what these type of comments do for his urges … he can’t even say or read a players name in Toby Sexton without needing to slip away for some alone time, your comment here is more suggestive than Toby’s name ..

Please remember nasheed is very highly triggered when it comes to his urges ..
Pretty sure also love has had issues with deep urges too
Best thing is we just censor the name! Community already a bit sensitive due to the conflict in the middle east it’s not needed

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure also love has had issues with deep urges too
Best thing is we just censor the name! Community already a bit sensitive due to the conflict in the middle east it’s not needed
If that’s the case his name being lovemachine is a also a bit suggestive, maybe that should be censored as well, might be time for a name change ..

We don’t want you disappearing every time you read his name ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If that’s the case his name being lovemachine is a also a bit suggestive, maybe that should be censored as well, might be time for a name change ..

We don’t want you disappearing every time you read his name ..
I’m a big proponent for free speech but honestly the surname thing is too far.
Censor it!

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah bro, last 3 seasons he cost me double in boots. He better make the nrl to repay me lol
I've got 2 that do that to me!

The Adidas factory which was at Auburn move DFO normally has football boots 40% the sale price in Jan last my son predators cost like $30
Good call. Outlets are what I have to do. Both mine are serious about their boots, but are ok with last year's designs. I still end up on the hook for 4 pairs a year between them, but typically get them at half price or better 'cause it's not current stock. It's the only way I can keep up!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not even a week after winning the comp he’s at the club. Dudes going to be a star here.
Totally agree. I think he will prove to be the best signing in years. I have a feeling he will play at fullback. That
would make Burton and Xerri the centres, and Sexton and Taaffe the halves.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m a big proponent for free speech but honestly the surname thing is too far.
Censor it!
Actually the name Sexton is a very old traditional Saxon name that goes back centuries …

Lovemachine is way more suggestive, I say censor that ..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Adidas factory which was at Auburn move DFO normally has football boots 40% the sale price in Jan last my son predators cost like $30
Thanks for the tip bro!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@EXORCIST I highly recommend you get his foot into them with footy socks on, to see which fit better.
No use going all out and they fit like shit, causing foot problems.
He usual wears Asics as he has a big and wide foot. If Crittas don't fit well then I have to go back to Asics.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nate DAWG bro my cousin on my missus side watched the open training session for the Toa last night live and he said Critta didn’t look to crash hot training at 5/8th. I reckon he’ll probably run it heaps tomorrow night.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree. I think he will prove to be the best signing in years. I have a feeling he will play at fullback. That
would make Burton and Xerri the centres, and Sexton and Taaffe the halves.
Yeah whispers getting louder that Burton will be centre next season.