Stephen Crichton

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Crichton named at five-eighth for Samoa this weekend.
It will be good to see if he has any ball skills and a kicking game.
Cool, look forward to seeing this.Has a decent short kick in him, and playing 6 only helps make him a more rounded player and a future champion Bulldog.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As soon as Luai was out, I thought he would be 6. If he plays welI I wonder what the Critta doubters on here will say? ‘It’s only against Australia’lol
If he carves up the Aussies, I wonder if he comes into consideration for the 6 next year

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His kicking is finesse, how he managed to place that ball perfectly to trap Walsh in-goal was beautiful.

Not comparing him to Inglis but I think his game will be similar to when GI played 5/8th. Doesn't have the speed but has a good fend.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he carves up the Aussies, I wonder if he comes into consideration for the 6 next year
Hard to carve up that Aussie team bro. The more he gets the ball in any team the better. He is a fkn gun. We have invested in Burto and need that to work next year. I’m hoping the more strike he has around him will give him more space

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hard to carve up that Aussie team bro. The more he gets the ball in any team the better. He is a fkn gun. We have invested in Burto and need that to work next year. I’m hoping the more strike he has around him will give him more space
I don't see them beating the Aussies,but he could still carve up. I'm just talking hypothetically really.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His kicking is finesse, how he managed to place that ball perfectly to trap Walsh in-goal was beautiful.

Not comparing him to Inglis but I think his game will be similar to when GI played 5/8th. Doesn't have the speed but has a good fend.
Critta is just as fast as GI I reckon. At the very least he is as quick as GI was at fullback for Souths.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It would only make him a better fullback if he does well at five-eighth.
It will be a good eye test for the coaching staff this weekend.
It will give us a glimpse at his ball playing skills in a position other than centre

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope he plays well and of course no injuries. If playing 5/8 opens up opportunities to enhance his ball playing that would be great, even if he doesn’t play fullback. Means he is a capable fill in. His goal kicking is very good so we will have options next year. I do believe that Sexton and Burton can be better than average as a halves pairing. We need go forward and good middle defence to not be stuck rucking out of our own 20 and kicking from the 30m line. We want to play a ‘style’ where we have the opposition stuck in their own 30m and we just ‘turn the screws’ and opportunities/gaps will present themselves

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I need your help Kennel fam....

Does anyone know the details of Crittas GF boots, the blue and white ones?

My boy is doing my head in about them and wants them for Christmas.

Appreciate any help.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I need your help Kennel fam....

Does anyone know the details of Crittas GF boots, the blue and white ones?

My boy is doing my head in about them and wants them for Christmas.

Appreciate any help.
Purely going off memory I think he wears a pair of Adidas Crazyfast. Like royal blue, baby blue and white stripes? As I said I'm going off memory, would need to see a pic of them from the GF to be sure

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score