Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's probably trained at centre all pre season.

He'll be fine when he comes here.

I knew this place would be melting down lol
Obviously there would be a meltdown because he's clearly not that guy.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who fuckin cares ??

He was signed to play halfback next year. Dave Holland told me and Isaac confirmed it.

None of you bitches can deny that mail

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He had a shocking timing error there but that was just great contact with him trying to create….

How about his fucking kick on the line. Neither of our halves can do that [emoji23]

Ffs he had the best attacking kick tonight and cleary and Luai played…

He had some really good things and some crap moments too though only 1 error that I think was just poor handling.

As others said he’s not trained at fullback this season with edwards I dare say the obvious choice and he’s done that on talent.

Cleary, yeo were half their usual game.

Leota looked like the old
Clumsy **** with the odd big hit and some Terrible stupid errors.

The one who stood out most to me way Luai. He was non existence.

Not sure if that’s missing kikau or just off night.

They are going to miss kikau and api massively based on that.

I knew their 9 was shit now but geez. Kenny was crap
And cogger for a few minutes.

If Martin and edwards don’t dramatically change that the signs are there that panthers reign was short lived really.
You would think Soni Luke would have been good for a run.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dylan Edwards is at best the 5th best fullback in the game & he is a way better fullback than Crichton. Hopefully for the Bulldogs sake Crichton can take a massive leap forward in the future.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Crichton struggled to create but Panther also played like he was Edwards. Crichton's a classy players with good hands but had little to no opportunities. At least he wasn't lazy. Most runs, run metres and post contact metres (also equal amount of tackle breaks) for Panther. That's a good thing to have when you're struggling (not like he was the only 1). Also Panther was abysmal and their whole team struggled (including the best player in the game). Crichton was one of their better players overall tbh.
Why are you talking like Gus!?! :tearsofjoy:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Penrith are nothing without their 2 important Fijians.

Crighton wasn't the best FB on field but he was still their best player... weird one.

That Welsby is a weapon.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Crichton magic there
Penrith we shit all night, played very average, they put that on themselves, think Penrith lost a lot with the players that have left. No one player lost that, but definitely embarrassing for the panthers and our league, very poor performance
Goes to show how important a 9 is to a team, Api was a big loss for them and Hosking playing Kiks role is like Jane replacing Tarzan

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They have Peachy to come back in too with Martin Edwards & Sorrenson. I think they’ll still be top 4.
They'll finish in the top 4 easily.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They have Peachy to come back in too with Martin Edwards & Sorrenson. I think they’ll still be top 4.
They have depth for days, but need to make good choices with their team selection - Mitch Kenny is rubbish (Soni Luke is better but he’s no Korisau), Dylan Edwards is grossly underrated and Kiks is a bigger loss to them than they thought.