Opinion Stefano Utoikamanu get-out clause for 2025

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
He didn't wish an injury on anyone. Just said in jest that Gus would go after him if he did. Insinuating that we are only capable of, or only go after damaged goods.

Ffs If we are going to report people for that and even cry about it that is more pathetic than the comment imo.

Softer than Julian O'Neil's team mates shoes

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He didn't wish an injury on anyone. Just said in jest that Gus would go after him if he did. Insinuating that we are only capable of, or only go after damaged goods.

Ffs If we are going to report people for that and even cry about it that is more pathetic than the comment imo.

Yeah, I don’t really care because because the bloke is a world class flog.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Yeah, I don’t really care because because the bloke is a world class flog.
Fair enough. I just don't see how it's offensive. Like at all. If people are going to tie up moderators time reporting the person and not an actual offence according to the rules I think we will end up right where we finished before the new year

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

They all wasted time reporting me for an opinion I was on topic and still here :grinning:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
They all wasted time reporting me for an opinion I was on topic and still here :grinning:
Seems like the majority of the kennel is split on pro Gus/Gus cuck.
You can find faults on both sides but the truth is somewhere in the middle. Don't know why people get so heavily invested in one side or the other

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fair enough. I just don't see how it's offensive. Like at all. If people are going to tie up moderators time reporting the person and not an actual offence according to the rules I think we will end up right where we finished before the new year
Who do you think are the biggest snitch bitches on here? Or should I supply some clues… :tearsofjoy:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Who do you think are the biggest snitch bitches on here? Or should I supply some clues… :tearsofjoy:
I dont care to get that invested. Seen enough venemous bs from and at the clown crew to know both sides are guilty. I've been here for a long time and had some very personal attacks levelled at me and even 1 who included my son. Never reported anyone, just block and/or disengage. I put all my time and energy into my family I don't need to carry that volume of hate with me and end up with a criminal record if I happen to some of these cűņts at a home game.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is all coming from u who expressed public support for someone reporting/snitching on me over a joke that was aimed at no one and 99% of the population wouldnt find offense in. U are a major hypocrite but I dont think u have the self awareness to ever realise this unfortunatly

Btw go an have a look at the reactions to my post theres laughter all round got the forum in stitches except for u lol

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like the majority of the kennel is split on pro Gus/Gus cuck.
You can find faults on both sides but the truth is somewhere in the middle. Don't know why people get so heavily invested in one side or the other
Gould has many strengths and some glaring weaknesses. Penrith saw he was from another era at NRL level in 2018 and began the process of moving him on by over ruling him on the choice of coach and the board made the decision against Gould's wishes. NRL roster management hasn't been a strength of Gould's for many years. Penrith began to settle as a club and thrive after he left.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
This is all coming from u who expressed public support for someone reporting/snitching on me over a joke that was aimed at no one and 99% of the population wouldnt find offense in. U are a major hypocrite but I dont think u have the self awareness to ever realise this unfortunatly

Btw go an have a look at the reactions to my post theres laughter all round got the forum in stitches except for u lol
Oh you deserve to be in stitches as well. That’s a joke please don’t be a hypocrite and report me again. #longlivemarleyandhisclowncrew

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Mate, I have belly fluff more relative than your opinion. Anyone can look at you comments since joining the Kennel. It is one long boring bitter bitch about Gould and the club in general.

You are agenda driven, bitter about something that you are too gutless to share and embarrassingly target anyone that might support your pathetic views with non genuine support hoping they will side with you…

Please continue.

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Gould has many strengths and some glaring weaknesses. Penrith saw he was from another era at NRL level in 2018 and began the process of moving him on by over ruling him on the choice of coach and the board made the decision against Gould's wishes. NRL roster management hasn't been a strength of Gould's for many years. Penrith began to settle as a club and thrive after he left.
I think roster management is one of his strengths. But his arrogance gets in the way of landing some high profile players.
I've held the belief over the last x amount of shitty years the core group of senior players and playmakers were either guilty of or helped facilitate loser culture and the quick turnover of the entire senior playing group should have happened alot sooner. Gus has achieved this quicker then anyone and while some are already trying to tear him down for it I think it's the right move to start anew. Ontop of that he has got our pathways back on track, highly sought after juniors are signing and the ones we already have are re-signing. He's overall a big net + influence.
He's forgotten more about rugby league then most managers will ever know and we are blessed to have him. But imo, and it's only an opinion, I believe if he took a more humble approach we might have been ahead of where we are now.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yeah

Everyone is laughing at you.

You really are a joke.