Opinion Stefano Utoikamanu get-out clause for 2025

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Don't appreciate being called that motherfucker.

He's not even in the "squad" for Origin - a squad selected by his former NRL coach. "IF" he doesn't play all 3 Origin games this year and the Tigers don't make the 8 (impossible) he's a free agent for 2025.

We're fucking desperate for good big props like this guy in case you didn't know. I searched but there had never been a thread on TK with people's thoughts on this player so I'm keen to hear what others think. Not much content to read on here a lot of the time other than people arguing. If you don't want to read something no-one's holding a gun to your head - unfortunately. Why whinge about it. Like people want to read that LOL

Since you're not up with Aussie "fucks" as you say (some Italian fucks maybe) I suggest you get out from behind the keyboard and venture into as many crowded western Sydney pubs as you can and call everyone you've never met before a cocksucker. They'll really love it and I'm sure you'll get some great feedback
Madone, I'm just breakin balls here pal. Don't take it personal, just some banter kid. Ain't that was Aussies like to do ? Have a good fuckin laugh and take the piss ? I ain't realise you where so sensitive sweet heart. You ain't got no beef from Paulie my friend

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Madone, I'm just breakin balls here pal. Don't take it personal, just some banter kid. Ain't that was Aussies like to do ? Have a good fuckin laugh and take the piss ? I ain't realise you where so sensitive sweet heart. You ain't got no beef from Paulie my friend
No worries Paulie. I better understand now. You need to know someone a little bit before you start taking the piss though. I have a mate who jumps too soon and it's got him into a few fights at pubs etc unfortunately. There's so many people picking arguments on here it's hard to tell who'se serious and who'se not. Bit like prison

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a light hearted joke champ relax. Ur accusation is quite contradictry
Champ?? Yeah whatever Ray/Buzz.. You really are a boofhead. Light hearted joke? That’s the most ridiculous excuse for repetitive bitch talk I have ever heard. You are a joke and an embarrassment on this forum.

P.S please report me you flop.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Champ?? Yeah whatever Ray/Buzz.. You really are a boofhead. Light hearted joke? That’s the most ridiculous excuse for repetitive bitch talk I have ever heard. You are a joke and an embarrassment on this forum.

P.S please report me you flop.
Reported c**t