STATS after 2 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

kempsey

New Pup
Reaction score
OK so everyone on here is singing the praises of our International Front Rowers.
Have a look at the stats.
Clem .... min 128 ... run 34 ... tackle 42 .... run mt 294...
Woods .. min 137 ... run 27 ... tackle 59 ... run mt 244...
Tols ....... min 37 .... run 20 ... tackle 42 ... run mt 138...

This is the bloke you are al screaming to get rid of

Would like to see a stat on first contact tackle .Woods would be lucky to reach double digets. He just flops in on other tackles.

Cant wait to be hounded down.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All not acceptable, there is no dominant front rower amount those stats.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And you should be hounded down. Tolman isn't even comparable to them, the blokes playing off the bench against weaker forwards and is almost always dominated in the tackle. He is also still getting in the way.

Klemmer is badly out of form and needs to aim up, **** needs to run onto the ball and push away defenders. Woods hate is unjustified, probably one of best forwards and is rarely ever dominated. There is still improvement in both of them while there is little to none in Tolman due to his physical limitations.

Also atleast break down these stats for a better comparison..

Klemmer 8.6m per run, 25 runs over 8m, 9 runs under 8m

Woods 9m per run, 18 runs over 8m, 9 runs under 8m

Tolman 6.9m per run, 9 runs over 8m, 11 runs under 8m

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
OK so everyone on here is singing the praises of our International Front Rowers.

Would like to see a stat on first contact tackle .Woods would be lucky to reach double digets. He just flops in on other tackles.

You've compared our props. Now what about some of the others in the comp. Maybe all our blokes are rubbish and it doesn't matter or equally our blokes might all be the best performed and so you are arguing about percentages. Don't stop now.....

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Not sure what the stats are pointing out. They don't capture who is grabbing the ball and making the runs that no-one wants ie off our line. No metres in those and I can definitely remember Klem doing them but his mate was missing on. Usually agree with you Gotenks but Klem is way ahead of Sharon in my books. No intent in his runs, no aggression and just flops through the tackle. Don't get me wrong all have room for improvement but Klem ahead by a country mile IMO.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I thought you liked tolman ? Why are you pointing out how shit he is ?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah just fucking tackle you ***** instead of looking at each other as the oposition runs 60, 70, 80 or 90 meters down the field to score.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Bwwwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not sure what the stats are pointing out. They don't capture who is grabbing the ball and making the runs that no-one wants ie off our line. No metres in those and I can definitely remember Klem doing them but his mate was missing on. Usually agree with you Gotenks but Klem is way ahead of Sharon in my books. No intent in his runs, no aggression and just flops through the tackle. Don't get me wrong all have room for improvement but Klem ahead by a country mile IMO.
Woods's runs are more effective than Klemmer atm imo. I honestly think people just can't get onboard with Woods' style of play and that's understandable. Overall the entire team need to get more aggressive, but Woods's isn't doing a lot wrong atm. He makes decent metres, attracts multiple defenders, rarely gets dominated, has an offload, takes the markers out of play with his play the balls...just a few things he is doing well.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Woods's runs are more effective than Klemmer atm imo. I honestly think people just can't get onboard with Woods' style of play and that's understandable. Overall the entire team need to get more aggressive, but Woods's isn't doing a lot wrong atm. He makes decent metres, attracts multiple defenders, rarely gets dominated, has an offload, takes the markers out of play with his play the balls...just a few things he is doing well.
Imagine what he could to do if he got angry, that's what I want to see out of him and Klem. Both firing eachother up to smash fukers, that's what I want to see out of them and thought we were buying. Hunting in a pack!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m a woodsy fan. I wish his mate would play like him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Imagine what he could to do if he got angry, that's what I want to see out of him and Klem. Both firing eachother up to smash fukers, that's what I want to see out of them and thought we were buying. Hunting in a pack!
Woods has never been that player and it has worked for him and got him rep selection. I just find his style unique, you take any other forward and tell him to play like Woods and they would be monstered every week.

Like i said in my previous post, the entire team needs to lift their intensity and play more aggressively. In attack the forwards need to hit the ball with some pace and build some momentum, it shits me to death just seeing them stand there flat footed. In defence we need to increase our line speed and pressure the attack, atm we are just giving up way too many free metres.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klem has been a myth at club level for a while now, dude just seems disinterested

Last good game I remember is back to Belmore in 2015 from him

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what about Adam what a waste of space Elliott??? FMD this guy seems to stay under the radar. 9 runs for 54 meters against the chooks, and against the storm 4 runs 27 meters.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Klemmer, Jackson and woods are not playing to there potential.
At least Woods has an offload but it’s a bit concerning that our players don’t attack the football like RFM does.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer, Jackson and woods are not playing to there potential.
At least Woods has an offload but it’s a bit concerning that our players don’t attack the football like RFM does.
Lichaa used to lead tackle counts, what's happened to him?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Think we all agree. Klemmer needs to fire the fuck up!

Woods has been our best prop by far. He’s not some agro bloke he isn’t that type.

Tolman needs tonfuck off.

Tualau and either To’omaga, Ogden in and Tolman, Elliott out!

Wouldn’t mind all with jmk out too!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Think we all agree. Klemmer needs to fire the fuck up!

Woods has been our best prop by far. He’s not some agro bloke he isn’t that type.

Tolman needs tonfuck off.

Tualau and either To’omaga, Ogden in and Tolman, Elliott out!

Wouldn’t mind all with jmk out too!
Klemmer will fire up in May just before origin selections

Status
Not open for further replies.