State of Origin - Game 3 - Live Match Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many meters did gidley make tonight? lol he probably made more meters then ennis whole SOO career :p. he didnt have a great game but lol people blaming him for NSW losing

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
^ That's cool. Comparing him to someone who was off & injured for the majority of the game. You are awesome... lol.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
How many meters did gidley make tonight? lol he probably made more meters then ennis whole SOO career :p. he didnt have a great game but lol people blaming him for NSW losing
Are you talking about backward metres? He got steam rolled most of the game

DMoney

Waterboy
Reaction score
The way the Blues & Dogs have gone this year I think I am going to follow the AFL now.
GO THE PORT ESSENDON CROWS!!!! My new favorite team ;)

P

Paint.

Are you talking about backward metres? He got steam rolled most of the game
Were your eyes open when you watched the game? Every time he ran from dummy half, he made at least 6 or 7 metres, that's more than our forwards averaged. He opened up little gaps every time, if Mini did his job and backed up the runs, he would have made a LOT of breaks.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
That penalty on Mannah early on when we held them out for a few set and they got and easy piggyback back up our end was a disgrace. It changed the game. The penalty was completely out of context with the rest of the game.
yeah it was a ridiculous call but what do you expect in a fixed match

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah it was a ridiculous call but what do you expect in a fixed match
QLD were lying all over NSW the whole match. I couldnt believe what they got away with.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Were your eyes open when you watched the game? Every time he ran from dummy half, he made at least 6 or 7 metres, that's more than our forwards averaged. He opened up little gaps every time, if Mini did his job and backed up the runs, he would have made a LOT of breaks.
yeah fair enough, I just cant get past his knock ons, pathetic kicks, and constant whinging. If he just stuck to running maybe he would be bareable :-)

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some of you make me laugh with some of the excuses. That penalty changed the match, Qld were lying over us all match. Geez. Totally out played from the start. NSW first try Morris knocks on out of Yow Yeh's handsthen Lewis picks it up (who was in front of the kicker by about 5 metres) then flicks it out the back forwards and doesnt get looked at. 2nd try forward pass from gasnier to Uate. Then a couple of tries late in the 2nd half when it was all wrapped up. Gallen blames the ref (again) for the loss, im sure the ref made them drop the ball stone cold and missed them tackles.

nasals

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have to say that once again Petero and Matt Scott really dominated and the rest of the QLD forwards, they were unstoppable, this is where NSW is seriously lacking. They played touch footy style to score some tries but that never works at this level as proved once again. Keith Galloway should have been given a fair go and Ricky Stuart put too much pressure on Paul Gallen to play 80 and match the whole QLD pack. He needed a better plan than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.