Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Origin 2017 - Game I
Queensland v New South Wales
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Wednesday 31 May 2017

Gates 5pm / Origin I 8pm

1. Darius Boyd 2. Corey Oates 3. Will Chambers 4. Justin O'Neill 5. Dane Gagai 6. Anthony Milford 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Dylan Napa 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nate Myles 11. Josh Papalii 12. Matt Gillett 13. Josh Mcguire
Interchange: 14. Michael Morgan 15. Sam Thaiday 16. Aidan Guerra 17. Jacob Lillyman

1. James Tedesco 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Josh Dugan 4. Jarryd Hayne 5. Brett Morris 6. James Maloney 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Aaron Woods 9. Nathan Peats 10. Andrew Fifita 11. Josh Jackson 12. Boyd Cordner 13. Tyson Frizell
Interchange: 14. David Klemmer 15. Wade Graham 16. Jake Trbojevic 17. Jack Bird
18. Jordan McLean 19. Matt Moylan 20. Jack de Belin

Referees: Matt Cecchin & Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor & Chris Butler
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton & Ben Galea

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm still trying to get my head around Queensland picking Corey Oates on the wing. He constantly makes mistakes at the Broncos, or stupid decisions. No doubt he's a good player, but is he Origin ready? I would've picked Billy Slater at fullback and Boyd on the wing in place of Oates.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is quite honestly one of the weakest QLD teams in recent history. For once the Blues actually have a realistic chance of winning it as opposed to relying on QLD playing like horse shit

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is quite honestly one of the weakest QLD teams in recent history. For once the Blues actually have a realistic chance of winning it as opposed to relying on QLD playing like horse shit
I still reckon QLD got this. NSW is shitter than shit streaming through the sewers.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I still reckon QLD got this. NSW is shitter than shit streaming through the sewers.
NSW are falling for the exact same tricks they do all the time, they somehow manage to convince themselves they are favorites heading into the match and a classic qld welcome awaits them. With our tried and failed halves combo, i can't see where out are points are coming from.

I'm still trying to get my head around Queensland picking Corey Oates on the wing
Qld would have picked him almost as an extra forward to help get the ball out of their own half, he usually racks up more meters than most of our doggies fat slow plodder forwards do.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoping to see Klem, Jacko and Bmoz have a big game

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats because he's a coward, he knows he'll cop way more shit from QLDers compared to NSW fans.
Wrong he's a corrupt coward lol. I can't believe he is in first grade. Yet he is our best ref?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wrong he's a corrupt coward lol. I can't believe he is in first grade. Yet he is our best ref?
The NRL seems to favour the refs who cause the most controversy. Bill "Hollywood" Harrigan being the best example.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The NRL seems to favour the refs who cause the most controversy. Bill "Hollywood" Harrigan being the best example.
I actually miss billy harrigan. He was a decent ref compared to the standard of refs today.
Case in point regarding William James Harrigan, I LOVED back in the days when he used to always send Gorden Tallis to the sin bin at least once in every series. The best thing was that old Billy was right in sending him to the bin for his offenses, and Billy also supported the blues. QLDers always used to cry foul over it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Good times.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Case in point regarding William James Harrigan, I LOVED back in the days when he used to always send Gorden Tallis to the sin bin at least once in every series. The best thing was that old Billy was right in sending him to the bin for his offenses, and Billy also supported the blues. QLDers always used to cry foul over it :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Good times.
He was a good ref as well. But was hated by all of Qld. Good times indeed.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
going out a limb and saying NSW 1-12 for the first time since we won and along time before that especially without thurston for the first game that have an actual shot at winning

ive hated origin for years now watching one of the ***** on the qld team swing games and series on one foul play that doesnt get picked up and the fact that we have managed to lose it so many fukn times but when the day comes around i always get excited again so ready for the heartbreak again but definitely more optimistic than previous years

Status
Not open for further replies.