Start Bailey Biondi- Odo

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Playing against Roosters minus all their big name players is a perfect opportunity to blood him.. In my opinion he is a lot better half than Avo is and will be. Avo should be Fb and Give Bbo a go me thinks.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Playing against Roosters minus all their big name players is a perfect opportunity to blood him.. In my opinion he is a lot better half than Avo is and will be. Avo should be Fb and Give Bbo a go me thinks.
Desperately need to find out if Avo can play FB.... Trent will lose my confidence if he throws Allen or JAC there next year.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
110%

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Desperately need to find out if Avo can play FB.... Trent will lose my confidence if he throws Allen or JAC there next year.
Exactly, this way he gets a free audition. But Barrett will not do that. Too blind to see. My manly mates warned me about him and I didn't believe at the time. He doing the same mistakes here..

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly, this way he gets a free audition. But Barrett will not do that. Too blind to see. My manly mates warned me about him and I didn't believe at the time. He doing the same mistakes here..
Moey don’t worry Averillo will get a shot at fullback.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We'll see.. atleast it's good to see he is shifting the team around and giving everyone a run but keeping meaney at FB is just stupid now.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bailey seems so far decent kid l! his first touch of the football from hooker he dead set nearly scored and got held up on the try line