Star Wars VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else read the the theory on Jarjar Binks? that he was rumoured to be a sith lord and that his retardedness was an act, but after the backlash of how annoying he was, George Lucas wrote that story line out of the 2 sequels

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone else read the the theory on Jarjar Binks? that he was rumoured to be a sith lord and that his retardedness was an act, but after the backlash of how annoying he was, George Lucas wrote that story line out of the 2 sequels
I heard something about him being actually evil but not a sith.
Episodes 1-3 were so far from the originals and it's weird Coz it had the same director and creator

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[video=youtube;8yy3q9f84EA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yy3q9f84EA[/video]

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Movie was awesome!

Only criticism I have is that it was too similar to A New Hope, so it got a bit predictable towards the end.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Star Wars fans are a sensitive lot - I make a joke spoiler on my FB page (something along the lines of Luke Skywalker dying in the first 5 minutes), and the number of people who thought I was serious and starred abusing me was unexpected :grinning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Star Wars fans are a sensitive lot - I make a joke spoiler on my FB page (something along the lines of Luke Skywalker dying in the first 5 minutes), and the number of people who thought I was serious and starred abusing me was unexpected :grinning:
You alright bro?
People not being progressive enough about movie spoilers?
Yeah you'll be fine mate. Tough it out.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL shit sorry guys!

Don't get me wrong though.... it's a top movie!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL shit sorry guys!

Don't get me wrong though.... it's a top movie!
My first theory was the movie is gonna be highly ironic to the first one where the bad guy is someone that was once good.

Apparently people are saying the final shot of the film is crazy

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Just been to see it, loved it, might go and see it again.

I also spotted about 5 or 6 members of a certain team walking in to see the same movie - boy I need to get out more haha

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I gotta say i was a little disappointed, it was still very enjoyable and you could just tell every single cast member loved it. It just felt like a reboot starting at the new hope not EP VII.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I gotta say i was a little disappointed, it was still very enjoyable and you could just tell every single cast member loved it. It just felt like a reboot starting at the new hope not EP VII.
What was disappointing? Don't tell me it's Coz it was too violent or dark or something like that?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm with you on the reboot part. Depends how you look at it though.

This film is going to bring in a whole new wave of kids and fans to the series, and thankfully for this generation of kids they get this rather than the prequel series.

At the end of the day, how many sequels do you know of that are 30 years in the making and are actually good? I see Episode VII as a rebuild of the series and now a bridge to some bloody good sequels on their way. Episode VII definitely left us with a lot to look forward to.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All I want to know (and leave it at that) is if Kylo Ren is on the screen a lot?

Like Vader is my favourite but compared to the gay characters like Luke hog the screen time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.