Stanley at Halfback

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 hour before kick off he'll shift Stanley to the centres and add Frawley to the team. Souths won't suspect it at all. Hasler is the master of surprise.
Haslers surprises are as predictable as ladyboy strippers.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Des must know he is getting sacked. He is just fucking with everyone. Has been for years. Tolman and Graham 6 n 7.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wants to leave the place in a shambles
He's got no integrity or professionalism
He is utter garbage
Last 6 years the club has bent over backwards and given him whatever he wants yet this is what he does.
Blood a youngster or two and see if we can unearth anyone of note going into 2018
Something for the fans to look forward too or get excited about
I know hate is a very strong word but I physically hate the ***** and hope he fcuks off sinner rather than later. He has single handedly ruined my entire 2017 footy season.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
In fairness Des isn't the first coach to play Stanley in the halves... that masterstroke with Steve Prices idea first.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is giving the bird to the fans fuck you dib

Last edited:

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he does this shit deliberately I am convinced he wants the dogs to fail . we won't recover till we get rid of this dick head , super coach my arse

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
You can tell that Hasler doesn't give a fuck about this team whatsoever.

Can't wait for that dinosaur to fuck off outta the club. The bloke is nothing but a fraud and a cancer to this once proud club and in all honesty it's a shadow of its former self.

To those that defend him, how dare you! This man alone has manage to destroy the very fabric of what this club used to be and yet there are people who still want him in charge?

Whatever happened to "nobody is bigger than the club" or did the powers that be forget that principle or maybe the board stopped giving a shit about the club?

It's us the fans that ride the wave of emotion in supporting this team. Financially none of us get anything back and yet these assholes are collecting a fat pay packet?

Fuck the lot of them.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would I be telling you that you are wrong about his game plan? I simply relayed what actually happened rather than engaged in meaningless supposition about what may have happened and you seem upset by that. I can't draw a parallel between what was said at the forum and picking Stanley at half, which apparently has you all excited, but in a bad way. Does it really matter who is in the side for the next 5 weeks? It's not going to change anything. I'm more interested in next year now.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would I be telling you that you are wrong about his game plan? I simply relayed what actually happened rather than engaged in meaningless supposition about what may have happened and you seem upset by that. I can't draw a parallel between what was said at the forum and picking Stanley at half, which apparently has you all excited, but in a bad way. Does it really matter who is in the side for the next 5 weeks? It's not going to change anything. I'm more interested in next year now.
Relax

You're one of the posters I enjoy in engaging in discussion with, Alan too

It was a simple piss take ffs

But in saying that just because you heard it from the horses mouth (fans forum) doesn't actually make it legit and I think the results and performances quite clearly show that

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hasler must be doing all this on purpose so he can get sacked, activate his idiotic redundancy payout that Ray Fib agreed too , and then return to Manly in 2017 a richer man (7million dollars richer )having sucked us dry financially and killed off the Bulldogs winner mentality DNA.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Des isn't doing this to get fired. He's doing it because he has no choice.

Season is over, the Mbye & Reynolds show is fucked for next year, and if Foran deal goes tits up (or if we have an injury in halves) he needs to find someone reliable.

Not sure why he won't give Cleeland or Lewis a run though as I've been told by Cleelands Manager that he's Top 25 and not on match payments this year so 2nd tier will not be impacted. Maybe Steve Georgalis has told Desmond to fuck off and not touch his side :D

That's a potential theory.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Never fekking heard of him, are we talking tape measures?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Hasler must be doing all this on purpose so he can get sacked, activate his idiotic redundancy payout that Ray Fib agreed too , and then return to Manly in 2017 a richer man (7million dollars richer )having sucked us dry financially and killed off the Bulldogs winner mentality DNA.
Dib is deadset moron. How the hell Hasler got a contract extension is still a massive joke but then again this is what the bulldogs have become.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Des isn't doing this to get fired. He's doing it because he has no choice.

Season is over, the Mbye & Reynolds show is fucked for next year, and if Foran deal goes tits up (or if we have an injury in halves) he needs to find someone reliable.

Not sure why he won't give Cleeland or Lewis a run though as I've been told by Cleelands Manager that he's Top 25 and not on match payments this year so 2nd tier will not be impacted. Maybe Steve Georgalis has told Desmond to fuck off and not touch his side :D

That's a potential theory.
What exactly is so reliable about Stanley being half back? By Hasler's logic Kasiano will be fullback and Hoppa will play prop?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What exactly is so reliable about Stanley being half back? By Hasler's logic Kasiano will be fullback and Hoppa will play prop?
Don't give him ideas.. he'll probably re-sign Tony Williams for the #7 jersey alongside Foran.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Don't give him ideas.. he'll probably re-sign Tony Williams for the #7 jersey alongside Foran.
I don't need to give him ideas old mate comes up with some of biggest bullshit I've ever seen all by himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.