Stagg season over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Romelo reaction shows that whatever happened was easily seen from his position and obviously not good to look at? Was the leg/ankle at an angle that it shouldn't naturally be at? W ewill find out soon enough but doesn't look good. Best wishes and speedy recovery.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
good luck staggos, hope u and ur family ok!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
didnt look very good...hope he has a speedy recovery

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
From what I could see looked like Staggs own knee hammered his ankle sideways as it went down.

Best of luck on a speedy recovery.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
useless, no poly tatts bro!

looked nasty, hope it's not too bad, for him. speedy recovery davis

halatau is doing a fine job for the time being though. all good :grinning:

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Poor Stagg! Such a trooper, it must have been really bad :( Get better soon <3

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is gone for all money.

I personally like Stagg.

We have a few haters here but no one can question his commitment.

Hopefully it's not a season ender.
x2
Stagg is a machine!!! the amount of workload/tackles he does is amazing. He is an asset to have on our team.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
someone else needs to make all his tackles now, not an easy task

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Romelo's reaction was just priceless LOL

but in all seriousness, goodluck david and speedy recovery

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Poor bastard.

Best of luck with recovery, hope its not too long.

Doggies Bro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hope he gets better soon, really played well last night and deserves another crack.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Extremely disappointing. The amount of work he does is phenomenal. I hope it isn't too long. He has saved us so many times in defence. Still not sure why so many people bag him....

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];2429564 said:
Extremely disappointing. The amount of work he does is phenomenal. I hope it isn't too long. He has saved us so many times in defence. Still not sure why so many people bag him....
It's probably because he's not flashy at all - never offloads, never looks smart with the ball. Even in defence he tackles but never really makes the player feel the tackle (i.e. doesn't go in hard) It's like a lot use to bag Grimaldi until he retired and everyone realised his real worth.

Stagg is a robotic tackling machine. Every team needs one.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's probably because he's not flashy at all - never offloads, never looks smart with the ball. Even in defence he tackles but never really makes the player feel the tackle (i.e. Doesn't go in hard) it's like a lot use to bag grimaldi until he retired and everyone realised his real worth.

Stagg is a robotic tackling machine. Every team needs one.

this !

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
quite incredible i've seen nothing official anywhere, foxsports or bulldogs website etc about David Stagg. He doesn't seem to even rate a mention outside the Kennel.
The only info i've found is that David Staggs season "maybe" (mind you) likely over and that was posted on the night of the injury.
I guess not to many journalist rate Stagg and that goes for his own club, because the dogs website doesn't even mention him, yet!

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
quite incredible i've seen nothing official anywhere, foxsports or bulldogs website etc about David Stagg. He doesn't seem to even rate a mention outside the Kennel.
The only info i've found is that David Staggs season "maybe" (mind you) likely over and that was posted on the night of the injury.
I guess not to many journalist rate Stagg and that goes for his own club, because the dogs website doesn't even mention him, yet!
He's a freak though, I wouldn't be surprised if he was named to play next week to be honest. LOL

He's a bit like Luke Douglas from the Sharks. He had what looked to be a horrific injury, and somehow ended up playing the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.