st george

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
ok im having an arguement with saints fan that yea the st george dragons won a 11 straight or what ever but...

but the st george ILLAWARRA dragons have won zero - so the current club hs won nothing

am i right?

and were can i find this information to shove it in there face

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
What information? It's quite well-known St Geo-Illa haven't won a premiership.

Ask them how many St George OR Illawarra have won in the past 30 years...

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok im having an arguement with saints fan that yea the st george dragons won a 11 straight or what ever but...

but the st george ILLAWARRA dragons have won zero - so the current club hs won nothing

am i right?

and were can i find this information to shove it in there face
That's right.

St George Illawarra Dragons are yet to win a premiership.

Get back by saying even the Wests Tigers managed to win a premiership as a joint venture.

The fact that it's the Wests Tigers should be enough of an insult in itself! (not just the fact it's another joint venture club)

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Our Win-Loss record against them is 12-6. And obviously one of those was dodgy.

:grinning:

fiddle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i think both parties agreed that if the stgeorge/Illawarra dragons win premiership it would go under stgeorge as well ,not sure though

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Tell him even the West-Tigers have a premisership

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The NRL have not acknowledged the premierships between both merged entities. St George Illawarra Dragons and the West Tigers have a single premiership between them. The Dragons have actually lobbied to have them accounted into their history but as far as the NRL is concerned, those teams DO NOT exist anymore.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Correct Freshy. StGeorge Illawarra have won NADA, except for the biggest choke tag.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
i love how st george fans try and tease dogs fans, they have nothing to show for anything besides a minor premisership

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i love how st george fans try and tease dogs fans, they have nothing to show for anything besides a minor premisership
haha lol i love it...1 minor permiership in 30 years...well done st george ILLAWARRA dragons

Maza

Reaction score
i love how st george fans try and tease dogs fans, they have nothing to show for anything besides a minor premiership
It meant more to them last season than getting further than they did in the finals. Some sort of comfort prize, then again they don't know what it feels like to win anything so must be a huge deal.

Losers mentality.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
even Parramatta a won a few premierships since the old St George did

and thats ****ing saying something

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I had more respect for Mc Gregors Steelers coached by Farrar, St George dont exist anymore, its Illawarra. P.S parra have won crap and suck even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.