Sports Betting Apps

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm not a big punter, but enjoy a lottery ticket, a cheeky pokie slap or a sports/horse bet occasionally. Normally, i'd just put a bet on a the TAB, but Covid has got me thinking of finally joining the 21st century and get a small online betting account.

What app(s) do you guys use? Whats the best do you think for odds (esp NRL), and probably more importantly, ease of use?

Thanks punters. CD

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
betfair is ok but you are betting against other customers and its the most difficult to understand, like you have to choose which odds you will accept or put out there for others to accept

I think all the rest are basically the same and have offers to differentiate, I use the online TAB accounts and its pretty standard stuff

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm pretty much the same as you CD - a cheeky punt here and there and not much else.
I use Sportsbet and find it pretty good.
Can't comment on the pros and cons of other services/apps.
Most of these brands are part of some other group eg: Sportsbet is owned by Paddy Power/Betfair, Neds is owned by Ladbrokes, William Hill (which included Tom Waterhouse) sold to CrownBet which is now known as BetEasy.
Don't know if any of that matters to you, but some of the brands have changed a bit in recent years.
Centrebet is the only Aussie owned service still (I think).
Good luck!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
TAB... now your in the game :grinning:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ladbrokes and Neds are pretty user friendly and easy yo navigate, same though my big bets are $5 haha.

Had nothing but trouble with Sportsbet.