Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, at all the raiders fan comments down the bottom of the page

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I only like the predictions based around us lol, also the Rabbitohs are going to find it harder now without one of their grubby media stars playing for them plus teams tearing apart their game plan to beat them.

Also I saw on TV that some psychics saying the Dragons would win the comp LOL...

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These guys have lost the plot, I guess that would happen to you after following the raiders for so long.

Tom Lacey22 days ago

I think you are going to get a lot of surprises this year. For one, Dogs will not be premiers. Two, Mason will have a blinder. Three, there will be at least 8 teams between the wooden spoon and the Raiders.

Geoff from Bruce Stadium22 days ago

The Raiders will make the 8 and Ricky Stuart will get a 2 year contract extenson

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
These guys have lost the plot, I guess that would happen to you after following the raiders for so long.

Tom Lacey22 days ago

I think you are going to get a lot of surprises this year. For one, Dogs will not be premiers. Two, Mason will have a blinder. Three, there will be at least 8 teams between the wooden spoon and the Raiders.

Geoff from Bruce Stadium22 days ago

The Raiders will make the 8 and Ricky Stuart will get a 2 year contract extenson

Lol Raiders fans doubting our team is ****ing funny

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am torn on Graham for dally m. On one hand there are very few players on our team capable of taking votes from him. On the other he is still a forward and history shows that forwards dont poll very well with the judges. He was our be at player by far this year and wasnt even close.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The comments from "Raiders fans" are secretly from Ricky Stuart.

Nobody else that supports Canberra is able to actually read and/or spell.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm predicting a top 9 at the end of regular season; 2 teams situated equal 8th on the ladder on both competition and differential points....is there a precedence or something in the code for play-off or count-back??

~cb.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm predicting a top 9 at the end of regular season; 2 teams situated equal 8th on the ladder on both competition and differential points....is there a precedence or something in the code for play-off or count-back??

~cb.
Yes there is a count back system i am pretty sure.

I think It goes most tries next and works through penalties etc. And ends with a coin flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.